Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Sex Symbol

[.Wicked Wonderland.]
-OLiViA SUiS-
[.Wicked Wonderland.]
-OLiViA SUiS-
[.Wicked Wonderland.]
I have 384 of them if my count is correct.
None of the other generations compares to them toy-wise even though I like Friendship is Magic a lot.

Oh..wow. oAo I'm jealous. I have maybe 30...if that. It's been a while since I counted them out. I like FiM too...but I'm not a fan of the toys...sorta' silly looking, i guess? The oldies are best in the toy realm, for sure!

The figures themselves are okay. They could use some accurate hair styling, the one-side symbols are cheap, and the quality control is awful, but the accessories for G1 were just so much better. The playsets were accurate, the ponywear was quality, the accessories and playset items were better quality, and I really loved their tail ribbons, which of course, is another sign of the cheapness/laziness of the newer gens.
none of mine still had tail ribbons...they are all handmedowns. xD I must admit I like the one side mane.

All of mine are second-hand, so most of them didn't come with their original ribbons either, but when I see ribbon lots I try to buy them and match up the ponies with their proper color.

ahhhh.... I see I see. That's very sweet of you to do that for them. :3
You should join the My little pony arena. We're an awesome bunch cool

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
No need for rebellion. You can freely like the 4th Gen Friendship is Magic ponies just as much as the 1st Gen. Or you can just like 1st Gen. It's all good, cause it's all ponies.

You can find the 1st Gen for cheap if you know where to look.
I used to have about 200 of these. I sold the lot for about £50, years ago D: I kept some of my favourites though c:

Sweet Junior

emotion_kirakira This thread.

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
I never had very many when I was little. I've been cleaning and managed to find one.

I've got a Banana Surprise(From the Sundae Best Ponies) that I had as a kid. Also managed to find a G1 Applejack at Frank&Sons(Kind of like a dealers hall open year round) Poor thing is missing her tail. Thankfully I work for a company that sells cosplay wigs, so I can take some wig fibers and reroot her tail.

edit: Also hunting around, I think I had the Galaxy Twinkle Eye Pony. Not really sure where or if I still even have that one.

Devoted Sex Symbol

Queen Harley
I never had very many when I was little. I've been cleaning and managed to find one.

I've got a Banana Surprise(From the Sundae Best Ponies) that I had as a kid. Also managed to find a G1 Applejack at Frank&Sons(Kind of like a dealers hall open year round) Poor thing is missing her tail. Thankfully I work for a company that sells cosplay wigs, so I can take some wig fibers and reroot her tail.

edit: Also hunting around, I think I had the Galaxy Twinkle Eye Pony. Not really sure where or if I still even have that one.

Oh my! I have a sunbeam who is missing a tail. She has been missing her tail as long as I can remember so I've grown used to it. I even worked it into her character when I played with her as a kid. haha. But yeah... I don't think I could ever reroot her tail....too many memories. But I'm just strange like that haha

Intergalactic Sweetheart

I had a good collection. I put them in a box and they were still in that box in room even years after I moved out.

I said had because they are no longer mine. Last August I gave them to my daughter.

Hygienic Member

I loved My Little Pony when I was little, but I never had very many. I had Firefly and Cotton Candy, as well as the Megan & Sundance set. I didn't like my Cotton Candy or Sundance very much because their heads were turned to the side, so the only way I could really play with them was to have them walk around in a circle all the time cat_xd

Devoted Sex Symbol

Baheena
I loved My Little Pony when I was little, but I never had very many. I had Firefly and Cotton Candy, as well as the Megan & Sundance set. I didn't like my Cotton Candy or Sundance very much because their heads were turned to the side, so the only way I could really play with them was to have them walk around in a circle all the time cat_xd

That's only the best thing I've ever heard! xD Glad to hear I wasn't the only child who was a**l about how her toys were posed. haha

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
I've got a fair number of 1st gen, one 2nd gen, a ton of 3rd gen, I think 3 of the 3.5 gen, and eight of this new, 4th gen.

I love My Little Pony.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
Queen Harley

Galaxy was my first MLP. I love her so much. heart

Devoted Sex Symbol

Obsidian Dreamlight
I've got a fair number of 1st gen, one 2nd gen, a ton of 3rd gen, I think 3 of the 3.5 gen, and eight of this new, 4th gen.

I love My Little Pony.

Oh yeah...I forgot about the 3.5 gen... O_O

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
-OLiViA SUiS-
Obsidian Dreamlight

I love My Little Pony.

It's probably better for everyone if we all forget about them. 3nodding

I received them as a gift.

Devoted Sex Symbol

Obsidian Dreamlight
-OLiViA SUiS-
Obsidian Dreamlight

I love My Little Pony.

It's probably better for everyone if we all forget about them. 3nodding

I received them as a gift.

Yeah...I didn't want to mention my disdain for them in case I would run the risk of offending someone... haha.... yes *forgets them*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff