• First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

In evidence of them being addictive, I bought six more this weekend...although three were G3s (which I privately think are pretty cute also). I took pity on a magic message Mirror Mirror because she'd been chewed all over I never chewed any of my ponies....only Barbies....

That's only because barbies weren't as cool...they were therefore chewable.

I still have a Ken doll with no feet left. scream Why didn't you love me, Ken? All you had to do was love me.

Oh...Oh my... Someone has ISSUES! xD teehee...but don't we all? At least you had a ken doll...I had to make due with a precious moments doll that was a midget compared to my barbies... =_=

It doesn't help that Barbies are like 90% legs, anyway.
I also noticed today that one of the G3 ponies I got has a freakishly big head next to all the other ponies...what the heck is wrong with her?

hum...I don't remember G3 ponies having ginormous heads... O.O Maybe she was a freak of nature? oAo OMIGOSH! YOU HAVE A FREAK SHOW PONY!

I just looked across at her and I swear she's looking dead at me. gonk

Devoted Sex Symbol

[.Wicked Wonderland.]
I have 384 of them if my count is correct.
None of the other generations compares to them toy-wise even though I like Friendship is Magic a lot.

Oh..wow. oAo I'm jealous. I have maybe 30...if that. It's been a while since I counted them out. I like FiM too...but I'm not a fan of the toys...sorta' silly looking, i guess? The oldies are best in the toy realm, for sure!

Devoted Sex Symbol

Animals_hate_me

Omigosh...*looks across room* MY G1 Newborn Wiggles is looking ME dead in the eye! WE ARE BEING STALKED BY PONIES!!! eek

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

Omigosh...*looks across room* MY G1 Newborn Wiggles is looking ME dead in the eye! WE ARE BEING STALKED BY PONIES!!! eek

I love the newborn ones, but have yet to find one...but today I got two baby ones, Baby Applejack and Baby boy Drummer who's head moves in a really disturbing way...

Devoted Sex Symbol

Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

I love the newborn ones, but have yet to find one...but today I got two baby ones, Baby Applejack and Baby boy Drummer who's head moves in a really disturbing way...

BABY APPLEJACK!!! APPLEJACK WAS ALWAYS MY FAVORITE PONY!!! whee

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

I have the recent Applejack, but I'd really like the G1 one > u <
These past two days I have been ill and the only thing that got me out of bed was looking for ponies xd

Devoted Sex Symbol

Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

I have the recent Applejack, but I'd really like the G1 one > u <
These past two days I have been ill and the only thing that got me out of bed was looking for ponies xd

I have the G1 Applejack, I love that thing. It's been well loved though, I used to play with it all the time. I always played like she was a guy pony tho. I didn't have any Big Brother Ponies, so I had a few ponies that were designated guy characters...Applejack was one of them...she's sorta' a shim in my head. xD

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
-OLiViA SUiS-
I have the G1 Applejack, I love that thing. It's been well loved though, I used to play with it all the time. I always played like she was a guy pony tho. I didn't have any Big Brother Ponies, so I had a few ponies that were designated guy characters...Applejack was one of them...she's sorta' a shim in my head. xD

I think all my ponies were girls and spent a considerable amount of time being buried in the garden and floating in my paddling pool every summer....I remember that the 'fakies' I had were always bad ponies, because I had decided they were 'ugly'...

Vampire

Animals_hate_me
[.Wicked Wonderland.]
None of the other generations compares to them toy-wise even though I like Friendship is Magic a lot.

I am so jealous now. xd You have set the bar very high there. Are they ones that you've acquired recently or ones that you've had for years?

My G1 collection is pretty small compared to other collectors.
It's only about half of the total US releases.

Despite knowing it was my favorite show, my mother never told me there were toys from the G1 cartoon, so I never had any as a child. I discovered them in 2007 and have been collecting ever since.

Devoted Sex Symbol

[.Wicked Wonderland.]
Animals_hate_me
[.Wicked Wonderland.]

I am so jealous now. xd You have set the bar very high there. Are they ones that you've acquired recently or ones that you've had for years?

Despite knowing it was my favorite show, my mother never told me there were toys from the G1 cartoon, so I never had any as a child. I discovered them in 2007 and have been collecting ever since.

Oh my gosh! I cannot imagine my childhood without G1 my little ponies! o.o

Vampire

-OLiViA SUiS-
[.Wicked Wonderland.]

Oh..wow. oAo I'm jealous. I have maybe 30...if that. It's been a while since I counted them out. I like FiM too...but I'm not a fan of the toys...sorta' silly looking, i guess? The oldies are best in the toy realm, for sure!

The figures themselves are okay. They could use some accurate hair styling, the one-side symbols are cheap, and the quality control is awful, but the accessories for G1 were just so much better. The playsets were accurate, the ponywear was quality, the accessories and playset items were better quality, and I really loved their tail ribbons, which of course, is another sign of the cheapness/laziness of the newer gens.

Vampire

-OLiViA SUiS-
[.Wicked Wonderland.]
Animals_hate_me
[.Wicked Wonderland.]

It's sad. I would have really loved to have had ponies to play with as a kid. I don't have a child's imagination for it now, but it was magical when I got my first little lot of G1s.

Devoted Sex Symbol

[.Wicked Wonderland.]
-OLiViA SUiS-
[.Wicked Wonderland.]

The figures themselves are okay. They could use some accurate hair styling, the one-side symbols are cheap, and the quality control is awful, but the accessories for G1 were just so much better. The playsets were accurate, the ponywear was quality, the accessories and playset items were better quality, and I really loved their tail ribbons, which of course, is another sign of the cheapness/laziness of the newer gens.
none of mine still had tail ribbons...they are all handmedowns. xD I must admit I like the one side mane.

Devoted Sex Symbol

[.Wicked Wonderland.]
-OLiViA SUiS-
[.Wicked Wonderland.]
Animals_hate_me
[.Wicked Wonderland.]

It's sad. I would have really loved to have had ponies to play with as a kid. I don't have a child's imagination for it now, but it was magical when I got my first little lot of G1s.

My friends and I had a whole saga of a story that went with our ponies. It was like a soap opera. xD It never ended and it took a while to get anywhere

Vampire

-OLiViA SUiS-
[.Wicked Wonderland.]
-OLiViA SUiS-
[.Wicked Wonderland.]

none of mine still had tail ribbons...they are all handmedowns. xD I must admit I like the one side mane.

All of mine are second-hand, so most of them didn't come with their original ribbons either, but when I see ribbon lots I try to buy them and match up the ponies with their proper color.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff