Welcome to Gaia! ::

i LOVE teddys
i have like 100 or so, we moved and i could not bring all of my loves so i had to put some in stragei'm not the kind of collector that puts them in cases though i have no favorite one, if you gave one of them awey or threw one of them awey i WOULD know

Rainbow Sweetheart

I have eight teddy bears and they aren't going anywhere. biggrin biggrin biggrin I would love to buy more but I dont have the room. crying
I collect all kinds of plushies... not only teddys xp
teddy bears rock becuz I have 200 types of teddy bears. my grandparents started me up on a birthday bear thing. so every b'day I get a bear mailed to me on that day. I have collected bears since I have been little
I love all kind of plushies, but I have to admit that I mostly have bears. The only thing I really collect is Winnie the Pooh-plushies

Original Lunatic

i used to have about 50. i remember taking this photo of all of them. They had lives, and storylines, and everything. But when my cousins were born my parents decided i was (at 6) too old for them. Gave them all to my cousins. She still has my favourite. but it's covered in child-dribble, so i dont want it any more.
I love Boyd's Bears heart Ever heard of them? I don't know how many I have, but I have quite a few.
My mom collects teddys! And I have every plush i evrerd own senice i was a baby! heart 4laugh
I love Deans teddy bears. Steiff too. I have about 10 really nice ones now. xd
i love so many teddy bears and more stuff.
I collect boyds bears too. I have lot's and lot's of them, I even have one that's 40inchs tall, his name is Big Ben. I really love my boyds bears. heart
I love teddy bears too but just started collecting them when I won this really cute pirate bear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff