Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to restart my collection, and was wondering what Zords some of you might have, and to you collectors, do you just collect or do you watch too? Where do you buy them from? I really want to collect the ones from Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, but I suck at finding webshops that sell them. neutral
do you wear that to school?
meghen_elodie
do you wear that to school?

Do I wear what to school?
And what's that have to do with my super serious topic about children's toys? =;-;=
I hate to be that guy, but the robots in Super Sentai are not zords. neutral
poopyboobies

it doesn't matter, that's not the point. scream
Captain Kheira
poopyboobies

it doesn't matter, that's not the point. scream

neutral

Friendly Sweetheart

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Captain Kheira
I'm going to restart my collection, and was wondering what Zords some of you might have, and to you collectors, do you just collect or do you watch too? Where do you buy them from? I really want to collect the ones from Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, but I suck at finding webshops that sell them. neutral

Tried eBay or Amazon?
Also, Toys R' Us is selling ShinkenOh, here's proof:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17880096&moduleName=Character+Theme
poopyboobies

Mostly that is true but in the Sentai Go-Busters they do call them zords. Otherwise it is only Power Rangers that uses the term.
Gavic
poopyboobies

Mostly that is true but in the Sentai Go-Busters they do call them zords. Otherwise it is only Power Rangers that uses the term.

In Gobusters they call the enemies Zords, the Gobusters have Buster machines. gonk
poopyboobies
Gavic
poopyboobies

In Gobusters they call the enemies Zords, the Gobusters have Buster machines. gonk

To be more specific, in Go-Busters, the Buster Machines are still called zords in a few occasions. They're just highly specialized.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff