Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lazy Nymph

So, my boyfriend and I want to start doing something together. And we thought that collecting something we both enjoyed would be fun.
We are both gamers and we both are nerds. Though, we can't seem to agree on something. He is a Marvel fan while I am a DC fan. We both enjoy super heroes, but, none of them being the same. His favorite is Spider Man and mine is Batman.
We are both Doctor Who fans. But, mine is borderline obsession and his isn't. So,he didn't like that idea.
He is a Star Wars fan while I am a totally Trekkie.
He is also into the whole anime/manga thing while I do not. We thought about action figures or comic books. But, both of those things kinda seem noting to us. We want to collect something that might be a little weird. But still being something in the realm of our likes.

So can you suggest anything for us?

Romantic Lunatic

Warhammer/D&D minis. You could also learn how to play, but I honestly think it's fun to just collect and put together and paint.

Lazy Nymph

Aellos
Warhammer/D&D minis. You could also learn how to play, but I honestly think it's fun to just collect and put together and paint.

We play D&D on a regular basis. XD

As for Warhammer, not so much.
also, thanks for the suggestion, but it is too close to action figures for our liking.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Collect video game magazines, I currently have a large one of Game Informers. I actually find it fascinating to read into the past and look at games long gone.

Lady Bibliophile

I have a dragon collection, and my boyfriend collects chess boards, we also have a pretty cool old school action figures collection, old teenage mutant ninja turtles and toxic avengers, and i have a dozen toy knights. Look for something you see lot and collect that. Maybe video game related.

Moonlight Shopper

30,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Awkward Cow
So, my boyfriend and I want to start doing something together. And we thought that collecting something we both enjoyed would be fun.
We are both gamers and we both are nerds. Though, we can't seem to agree on something. He is a Marvel fan while I am a DC fan. We both enjoy super heroes, but, none of them being the same. His favorite is Spider Man and mine is Batman.
We are both Doctor Who fans. But, mine is borderline obsession and his isn't. So,he didn't like that idea.
He is a Star Wars fan while I am a totally Trekkie.
He is also into the whole anime/manga thing while I do not. We thought about action figures or comic books. But, both of those things kinda seem noting to us. We want to collect something that might be a little weird. But still being something in the realm of our likes.

So can you suggest anything for us?

I collect :

User Image

User Image

User Image

nuff said.

Lazy Nymph

SHS Black Cat

Awesome collection.
        biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit