Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coming to McDonald's near you....MY LITTLE PONY!!
Quote:

Awww, my stomach doesn't tolerate McDonald's food anymore... sad Any chance they added a healthier Happy Meal recently? sweatdrop

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Quote:
Quote:

Awww, my stomach doesn't tolerate McDonald's food anymore... sad Any chance they added a healthier Happy Meal recently? sweatdrop

you can just go buy the toys ^.^ i think they are....um... 99 cents or something like that? sweatdrop

whee heart i can't wait to see what they look like! any pictures yet?

Stubborn Veteran

30,990 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I just hope McDonalds do the same toys here in the UK as well. The only reason I say that is because they never bothered to do the Neopet set here, we got some crappy Disney stuff instead sad
The one I work at the toys are nearly 2 dollars apiece. You can buy the toy alone though. And instead of fries and a soft drink, we offer apple dippers and milk. Some parents do that instead. Healthier.

Cheaper to get the hamburger meal than buy a toy, at least at my store.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Quote:
I just hope McDonalds do the same toys here in the UK as well. The only reason I say that is because they never bothered to do the Neopet set here, we got some crappy Disney stuff instead sad

sweatdrop i know how you feel... i remember when those uk mcdonalds mlp toys came out. they were so pretty! but they never came over here gonk
Quote:
The one I work at the toys are nearly 2 dollars apiece. You can buy the toy alone though. And instead of fries and a soft drink, we offer apple dippers and milk. Some parents do that instead. Healthier.

Cheaper to get the hamburger meal than buy a toy, at least at my store.

Yeah, that seems to vary store by store around here... Some charge $2 - $2.99 for just the toy. Others charge $0.99 for just the toy. If it's popular like those Beanie babies were a few years back, they make you get the meal. Some Burger Kings gave my DBZ happy sister several toys extra for free with her meal since the promotion was ending, and they had tons left over. sweatdrop

What's an apple dipper? redface It's mostly ground beef, fried foods, or spicy things that my stomach can't handle, so if I can't buy it separately, I'll just feed the food to mom or something... ninja
when i visited london, i had to pay for ketchup in the mcdonalds sad assholes.
Whenever I'm in the US and I ask for vinegar for my fries they look at me like I'm crazy.
what the ********?? i have never heard of that before. like real vinegar? or special vinegar? i like to eat vegetables with vinegar. cucumbers yum.
What's an apple dipper? redface It's mostly ground beef, fried foods, or spicy things that my stomach can't handle, so if I can't buy it separately, I'll just feed the food to mom or something... ninja

Apple dippers are sliced apple with some fat free carmel to dip them into. It's really good. I'm in the US btw.

Not all McDonald's are corp. owned. There are owner/operater stores. That's what mine is. Owned by a person, but he answers to McDonald's.

As for vinegar....I've never heard of that one. That's why you get looks. Americans generally don't eat fries with vinegar. I guess you'd have to bring your own. I've never tried it.

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Does anyone know what the McDonald ponies look like? Pics?
Are they little plushies or hard body ponies?
(And I love fries with vinegar by the way. It's an aquired taste I got from visiting England.)
Didn't McDonald's already give those away in Happy Meals once? O_o It was a few years ago when they did though, because I remember getting two or three.

They were hard little plastic toys, and the hair was all colorful and stuff...but at least it felt real.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Quote:
Didn't McDonald's already give those away in Happy Meals once? O_o It was a few years ago when they did though, because I remember getting two or three.

They were hard little plastic toys, and the hair was all colorful and stuff...but at least it felt real.

well... yeah... they did sweatdrop but that was the generation 2 ponies ^.^;; these will be the generation 3 ponies heart
Quote:
Quote:

How about A happy Meal with Milo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces