Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
I loved that show when I was little. Rented the movies all the time. I have PC and two Bibsy popples.. And I recently found a Puffling popple at Goodwill. xD I almost had a Puffball popple, but my dad deprived me.

Dude, it was creepy. I had a dream we went to antique malls, and I found a PILE of popples. (Suddenly a dream about popples, wtf. Hadn't thought about them in a long time) I had this a couple days before we went thrift store shopping, like we do sometimes on Friday.. and I was like "MUST. LOOK. FOR POPPLES."

And lo and behold, I found that damn Puffling. Do you know how often I see popples? NOT OFTEN.

So how awesome were they? xD

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Oh, I do!

I had a bunch of them as a kid! I don't specifically remember which, though. My mom packed up most of my old stuffed animals and they're in storage. It's likely they're still in there.

Newbie Member

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
My uncle still has a stuffed animal one, it looks so weird purple and turquoise...I have never seen the show.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I still have my favorite small pink Popple from childhood sitting on my desk at my mom's house.
At my place, I have the big version of the pink Popple sitting on my desk chair with me. blaugh

I have really good memories of Popples. They rock.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I grew up watching that show. I had a popple stuff toy that turns inside out, and a popple blanket that I have to this day.

Angelic Marshmallow

User ImageUser Image

I never knew there was a show, but I had a little mini purple one with plastic legs, arms and face. Then I had a big white one. I don't know the names. xD

I thought they all turned inside out?

User Image
i was a toddler when that show came out.
i miss it

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
My sister had a Popple that she let me play with. Didn't they try to remake them a few years back?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff