Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I recenly picked up This statue for around $10 at a flea market. I was curious as to what series of figures this is from, so I could do an amazon search for other characters. I saw a 6 inch (too tall) and a 4 inch (action figure, not statue) series on amazon, but I cant find any like this,. sweatdrop

Vermillion Bibliophile

I can't find that exact one, so I might be off a bit, but It's a Naruto Ninja Collection Mini Figure. I'd guess from the Sunagakure collection, not entirely sure.

Tipsy Genius

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Zero the Crimson
I can't find that exact one, so I might be off a bit, but It's a Naruto Ninja Collection Mini Figure. I'd guess from the Sunagakure collection, not entirely sure.

thank youuu! blaugh i did some looking around with the info you gave me, it seems to be sorta hard to find those on amazon, especially of some of the characters i would like to get, but I am glad I can find some of them 3nodding

Vermillion Bibliophile

WorldWarLXXIV
Zero the Crimson

thank youuu! blaugh i did some looking around with the info you gave me, it seems to be sorta hard to find those on amazon, especially of some of the characters i would like to get, but I am glad I can find some of them 3nodding

Yeah, They don't appear to be all that common anymore, especially the bunch that your Gaara came from. Glad I could help and good luck with your hunting/collecting! mrgreen

Beloved Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

~*It's a whole new world we live in,It's a whole new way to see,It's a whole new place with a brand new attitude....*~

User Image
Shi the Light Eevee & Kio the Dark Eevee
User ImageUser Image♥____User ImageUser ImageUser Image____♥User ImageUser Image

~*-♥ .....very cool figure! um i always look for the brand on them and just check ebay usually see them there o= good luck!.....♥ -*~
User Image
~*User ImageBut you still gotta catch 'em all and be the best that you can be!!...Pokemon Johto!..User Image...*~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff