Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of the "New" Furby?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 4, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

omg they are bringing those things back!!! YIKES! i made movies with my best friend when we were younger called "ATTACK OF THE KILLER FURBIES!!!!!!!!" (there were more episodes than star wars.... lol)
WHAT THE?! nooooooooooooo
if it has emotions, it can FEEL me abuse it like the little child it is surprised
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I can't stand them. Mine woke me up constantly in the middle of the night. And I could never understand it. ...Wait, that's what the guidebook was for?!
I'm going to go run around and scream like Reducto now...Why did they have to come back!?

Does anyone else notice that he has child bearing hips?
eek It looks like that nice gremlin.. forgot his name though..
i know i need to watch the movie again so i will remember it's name. anyways i think that the new furby is cute.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Spiffle
Gizmo, but it's not that cute.
Kira Yui
I just saw the news that Hasbro is going to be releaseing a brand new version of the Furby ( although I think it's going to sound as horrible as before )! See for yourself and gaze upon the New Furby! eek

GYAAA!!!!! NOOO!!!! IT WANTS MY SOUL!!!!!! KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

oh, hey dude.

WHY!?!?!?!? WHY DID THEY HAVE TO SUMMON THE HELLSPAWN AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?! WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*Runs around in circles like it's the apocolypse*
Kira Yui
Spiffle
Gizmo, but it's not that cute.
yes it is you.....rude......furby.
yay....finally somebody at my inteeligence level.weee
lovely_destruction
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I can't stand them. Mine woke me up constantly in the middle of the night. And I could never understand it. ...Wait, that's what the guidebook was for?!
i sleep way to sound for that however,my dog doesn't.therefor my dog wakes me up because the furby wakes him up and he wants to baek at it
I used to have a furby called Igaloo and it was the most annoying thing ever and pretty ugly. The new furbies don't look much better.

Dapper Conventioneer

*begins to ponder sacking the prototyps for burning* Why sweet lord, why?! crying crying
*Grabs a bat* Well I'm ready for em. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces