Welcome to Gaia! ::

xp I collect Barbies! well my mommy does but that means there mine too! sweatdrop ( she takes my Barbies and put them away,lol) xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
my sister had a lot of Barbies before... smile

too bad for her, Garbage Pail Kids was my fave 'toon that time... there were just Barbie heads everywhere.. *evil laugh* twisted

LOL xd xd xd
*shudders* please don't remind me
Barbie was in? That evil thing.

My mom also collects Barbie. Though she keeps them away from me. Cause I'll gladly chop her head or hands off.
what's the deal with Barbie switching Ken for an Aussie(?) surfer dude..? xd

uh..dunno where that came from... pls dont kill me... X_x

LOL blaugh 3nodding xd domokun
barbies were fun lots ..... though i got older and more interested in muh bikes and stuff so wat i do is give them to my neices but this certian one i keep since my grandma gave it to me and she past away so itz the only special thing i have of her ......
Blaine looks like a total doof. Ken could kick his a** anyday of the week!

cuz Ken's a man (who shaves!) and blaines just a little boy . blaugh

Charmed Rabbit

19,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The only time I remember Barbie being really "in" was in the 80s but I may be biased. I think the 80s was the best decade for Barbie. There was Astronaut Barbie, Barbie and the Rockers, Barbie and the Sensations, Animal Lovin' Barbie, etc. It's too bad there haven't been anymore neat Barbies since then. redface

Beloved Gawker

I used to have a shitload of Barbies. I only really liked one of them, the Army Barbie that Grandma got me while Mom was away for a year and a half or so. I named her Amy (after Mom). She was a sniper for the Stuffed Animal Army that ruled my room (after their supreme Goddess, i.e. Me). The rest mined for beads underneath my bed or in my closet.

I really wish i still had Army Barbie. She ruled. 3nodding
Barbie can never be totally in or out. Each generation has a differnt view of barbie, and the popularity of it all.

Then ...you get all the new utterly evil, 'fashion-rip-off-of-Barbie' and Cindy.

Whats the point of having a Barbie if it just gets stucking in a stand and put away in a glass box? Doesnt it just undermine the whole exsistance of Barbie? neutral
pff XD *dont beat me* i liked Barbies, i had a lot of them ^^ but now, i have got only two Barbies ^^ ah, these 90s.. ^^
sniper Barbie..? wow... wink

hey, anyone saw the Barbie TV series..? scream xd domokun
cr14mson
sniper Barbie..? wow... wink

hey, anyone saw the Barbie TV series..? scream xd domokun

YS!! I remember that....it was so they can cash on the Jem thing.

since Babs and her pals were portrayed as rock stars.....in space.

Jeering Gawker

19,125 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I used to play with them until the fifth grade.
i like dressing mine up like hookers (no wonder why barbie is smiling all the time!) and punks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff