Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which is the best Wiggle? *grin*

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 20, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

I know this is stupid, but I have a question. For my three year old brother's birthday, my gran gave him a talking Jeff doll. Jeff is from the Wiggles, on Disney. The problem is, when he talks, he has Anthony's vice and says Anthony's phrases. The voice boxes must have gotten switched.
Mum called the number on the back of the box, and the woman wouldn't tell us how many mixed up Jeff dolls there were, but she offered to replace the doll with a Jeff that had the right voice.
Does anyone know if this is a rare kind of thing that we could sell or trade in for a whole set or something?
h ah ah h a ha ha ! omg my lil cousin loves that show! she's been to wiggles live in concert twice, has a wiggles gitar, beanies, stick-ons, tons of coloring books, videos, cds, even a sleeping bag & b day party! she even role-plays & calls her dad murray & stuff![one time i ended up as jeff xd ] my grandma is dorthy the dinosaur because she drinks tea a lot... omg. now i got that song stuck in my head gonk yummy yummy yummy yummy fruit salllaaad yummy yummy -fruit salad- yummy yummy......

Dedicated Guildswoman

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'd hang onto it for a month or so and see if word gets around about them. Then check eBay. If they're selling on eBay for a lot, chances are it was really rare.
Rahvyn
I know this is stupid, but I have a question. For my three year old brother's birthday, my gran gave him a talking Jeff doll. Jeff is from the Wiggles, on Disney. The problem is, when he talks, he has Anthony's vice and says Anthony's phrases. The voice boxes must have gotten switched.
Mum called the number on the back of the box, and the woman wouldn't tell us how many mixed up Jeff dolls there were, but she offered to replace the doll with a Jeff that had the right voice.
Does anyone know if this is a rare kind of thing that we could sell or trade in for a whole set or something?

the wiggles are gay! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces