Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh! I'm glad to see a new pullip topic open. o uo)b
I have five girls complete and two bait heads right now.

Vampire

I have:
Fantastic Alice
Carnival Twin Clara
Mir
Zuora
Shan-ria
Elizabeth
Nahh-ato
and two mini Cheshire Cats,

I used to have Lunatic Queen too, but she was very hard for me to dress because I hate gold. I just kept her in Another Alice's stock with her eyes closed. :/
@Blanshire: You have a very adorable Pullip! I love her style!
@Aellos: I really like that photo of Tricksi! It really shows off her face-up, and she looks so cute with her hair pulled back!
@shalebridge: I'd love to see your Taeyang some time. And go for it! I wouldn't mind having Merl some day, myself.
@Panya & [.Wicked Wonderland.]: I'd love to see photos of them some time as well. c:
      I have four pullips and a dal (:
      and i'm going to be buying a fifth pullip in the next couple of days whenever the seller replies to me~

@bambi latte: That's awesome! I'm hopefully buying my fourth Pullip by next week.
@Panya: She is beautiful! And btw, your are one of my contacts on Flickr! c: (I'm Dai.an)
        @Dai.an: OH! haha! And here I was thinking, "Wow, this username seems really familiar."

Romantic Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lily and Tricksi's Day Out 1 by aellosferrin, on Flickr

I got a Dal now. biggrin
@Panya: Haha! ;p Yep, it's me!
@Aellos: Aww, that's awesome! Congrats on the new girl-- she is very cute! Not sure if I mentioned it, but besides my three Pullips, I do have a Dal. c: I haven't really gotten to properly introduce her to the world yet, as I haven't been able to get an Obitsu for her yet. Her name's Lillian, btw!
I just got my first Pullip "Garden Alice" and absolutely love her! I am thinking about sticking with the Fairy tale themed dolls and am looking at getting Snow White or Red Riding Hood next. Any suggestions on Snow or Red?

Vampire

Hallow Dai-an
@Aellos: I really like that photo of Tricksi! It really shows off her face-up, and she looks so cute with her hair pulled back!
@shalebridge: I'd love to see your Taeyang some time. And go for it! I wouldn't mind having Merl some day, myself.
@Panya & [.Wicked Wonderland.]: I'd love to see photos of them some time as well. c:

I'm afraid I haven't gotten around to taking any nice pictures of them, but here are a few...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
[.Wicked Wonderland.]
Hallow Dai-an

I'm afraid I haven't gotten around to taking any nice pictures of them, but here are a few...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

That's perfectly fine-- I think they are all really lovely!!

Seo's Compadre

Invisible Dabbler

12,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
i dont have one but want alot of them lol i hope to get a pullip this christmas! emotion_kirakira
I own Dal Cinnamon that has been re-wigged

User Image

If you like this Photo. Plz help me by going to deviantart.com and sending a note to Pullip-Annonymous. In note mention that you're voting for "The Christmas Coal" by Shuuichichan for Christmas and Winter Photo Contest (voting between Dec 23-28th, 2012)...Thank you

Link: http://pullip-annonymous.deviantart.com/notes/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces