Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

remember polly pocket..?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 30, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

She entertains me so.
sheesh I had them when I was younger. My sisters had them too. I had the Polly Hotel and a little Polly Fairy Land and everything. My sister had the school one with rubber stamps though and I always wanted that. I ended up giving them all to my youngest sis, she probably threw them away cause she's almost 13 now.

The big ones blow monkey chunks.
I still have most of my old polly pockets somewhere!
i luoved the old polly pocket!! my favourite one was the one with the panda bear. i hate the new ones. the whole idea behind polly pocket was that you could fit pretty much everything into your pocket. now all u can fit is the stupod doll.
Used to love Polly-Pocket ^__^ Hehe, very muchos whee
I wish I still had my Polly Pockes, they were pretty kawaii ^^

Dapper Gawker

3,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
OMG I still want one of those little Polly Pockets. I loved now the houses would be in the shapes of hearts and stars...and those were just the standard ones. But I had instead Disney type Polly Pockets...yep, I remember the Cinderella and Prince, the Lion King ones, and the Aladdin ones. Not quite the same though crying

XD I still remember trapping the Prince Charming in Cinderella's cellar. How do you like it now? XDD
rehni
OMG I still want one of those little Polly Pockets. I loved now the houses would be in the shapes of hearts and stars...and those were just the standard ones. But I had instead Disney type Polly Pockets...yep, I remember the Cinderella and Prince, the Lion King ones, and the Aladdin ones. Not quite the same though crying

XD I still remember trapping the Prince Charming in Cinderella's cellar. How do you like it now? XDD

yupps i remember tha disney wuns
theyy were cooool.. i wanted wun buhh i never got wun crying
hmm.. lol
like i said.. i dunn like them now.. their too barbie ishh looking.. its juss.. not tha same stare
Briellene
I loved Polly Pocket! She was absolutely awesome! They came out with all those little houses, and shops and everything, remember? I had a tiny town, that's all I ever asked for during my birthdays. She has changed a lot, she looks really odd and I miss the old Polly. crying

u took the words right out of my mouth.. i still have all my polly pockets smile
yyea.. i still have a few of my polly pockets
im surprised that i still hav a few of tha ppl too haha..
dunno how those little ppl survived in mai huge messy storage haha
bump stare
I've got a huge bin fll of the old school Polly Pockets. They are so cool! It was sad when their faces go scratched off, though.

My friends and I brought them back when I was in 10th or 11th grade. We all found our old necklace ones and wore them around. It was awesome. Mine was a little red necklace one and the girl inside had a record player. Pimp!
I never had a Polly Pocket toy. crying
I remember Polly Pocket! Remember the smaller ones? I do. The other day I was at my friends house and her litte sister got a Polly pocket thing it was like a barbie sized thing with a dream house and it had a bra! and you could krimp her hair! I like the smaller ones.
Iskrius
I never had a Polly Pocket toy. crying

lol.. dunn worrie
their all lame now.. not rilly amusing as they use to be 3nodding

Friendly Friend

i miss the old polly!! the phrase "bigger is better" does NOT apply in polly pockets universe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff