Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Bunny

I have a whole bunch of them i need to get rid of. And i need to get rid of all of them fast! Im worried that they'd take a while to sell. x:
Also, any collectors interested in buying some?

Valiant Jackling

I'd recommend selling them in lots.

I have to get around to selling my own cards. All from the 1st season of the show. I've looked up a number of my cards and most are worth less than $3. It's not worth the hassle (or the extra fee's from ebay and paypal) to list them separately at that point.

There are a few cards that can be worth a more though. Those you can, if you wanted, sell separately. Or bunch them into a lot of less attractive cards to gain attention and sell them.

Golden Bunny

Erailea

I like that idea, thanks! I have so many cards, I'll probably have to sell them like that then. Thanks for your help! c:

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
i got some too, but i dont have idea what gonnna do with them

Holo cards ive sold faster then useable VG in good condition.
I'd be surprised if they were worth anything

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
trollandtoad.com may give you basic pricing. I know I priced out my Yugioh TCG cards there a while back. Some were woth nearly $10. They're VERY tough to sell individually though.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
LooKat
I'd be surprised if they were worth anything

They sell better in bulk. Most cards aren't gonna be worth much so it's harder to sell them separately. A few cards are worth more and can be sold individually.

Beloved Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

~*It's a whole new world we live in,It's a whole new way to see,It's a whole new place with a brand new attitude....*~

User Image
Shi the Light Eevee & Kio the Dark Eevee
User ImageUser Image♥____User ImageUser ImageUser Image____♥User ImageUser Image

~*-♥ ....Yeh i sold some of mine in lots,mainly Holo or reverse holo ones,common ones i sold them super cheap at my fleamarket like 5$ a bag fulll of cards lol ,so yeh ,i guess it all depends,i collect eeveelution cards and other pokemon more for collecting not playing good luck .....♥ -*~
User Image
~*User ImageBut you still gotta catch 'em all and be the best that you can be!!...Pokemon Johto!..User Image...*~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff