Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I still have a whole book of pogs, and all my slammers. I had this awesome metal slammer, it beat everyone!
I got a slammer with gambit on it!!!! heart heart no drinkin games tho.. i dont even think i knew how to play pogs sweatdrop
i had pogs, i remember if you bought chex there were punch out lion king pogs you could get, i hated chex, because they taste like a**, but i forced my mom to buy them and i chocked them down just so i could get those dang pogs, and believe me it was sooo worth it
I still have my pogs and know exactly where they are. I would really like to see pogs come back.

prolley'll never happen though.

I still think the hairy caveman dude on the official pogs is cool
Man I used to play that game like every day in elementary school. I still have alot of them floating around.

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Henry-Lee
That was the stupids craz ever, I had so many of throughs things, and i rember they would,nt let us play with them in school, cause they said that we were cambling. That was so dumb

I remember pogs. I still have mine, but I am mostly commenting on this topic, because I love your sig. OMG Digimon!!!!!!
i had hundreds of those....but i lost them in a fire

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
Ahh...pogs! I remember pogs. I never played the game, but I had TONS of them. I only have a few now..and all of my slammers are gone. Sadness.. crying

One slammer had some warrior chick on it and she had pink hair. It was clear and sparkly. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff