Welcome to Gaia! ::

You may have already seen series 9

User Image

But here's some from series 10 (Omega Red!! crying <----those are tears of joy )

User Image

Fully Assembled Galactus
User Image

Fully Assembled Sentinel
User Image

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
eek Finally! A picture of the Marvel Legends Sentinel! Looks like I'm getting all of wave 10! Mister Sinister, Omega Red, and Mystique look absolutely awsome and will go great with Magneto, Juggernaut, Sabertooth, and Apocolyps. Defintily getting Prof. X and Nightcrawler for my X-Men collection. I still don't know why they give so much articulation to a guy in a wheel chair!

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
ok... i'm probably going to get nightcrawler because i have all the other nightcrawler figures... >.> but... am i the only one a little dissappointed with how he looks? *thumbs down*

now... Mystique... hell yeah! finally a realllllly nice looking mystique in the outfit i like. 3nodding can't wait to get her....
from series 9, I'm really only interested in Bullseye and War Machine (though I personally think a movie version of Bullseye or a version of him as he appears in the new Punisher game *warning: you've just read a spoiler* would be sweet too)

Definitely getting Mystique and Omega Red, though.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Headhunter
from series 9, I'm really only interested in Bullseye and War Machine (though I personally think a movie version of Bullseye or a version of him as he appears in the new Punisher game *warning: you've just read a spoiler* would be sweet too)

oh thanks for warning us AFTER you said it o.< lol i just got that game last week, man...

i've thought about omega red too... i'm not a huge fan of the character...buuuut that is a really nice figure sweatdrop i really can't wait to get my hands on that angel figure, though that picture wasn't posted gonk

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sweet Amber
Headhunter

oh thanks for warning us AFTER you said it o.< lol i just got that game last week, man...

i've thought about omega red too... i'm not a huge fan of the character...buuuut that is a really nice figure sweatdrop i really can't wait to get my hands on that angel figure, though that picture wasn't posted gonk
Just noticed the little bit about Angel as well. Like to get that too!
I'll be getting all of the figures from the next two sets. I really want the Sentinel and Galactus. I'm not really thrilled with the figures from 9 though except for Deathlok. 10 is another story though. Mr. Sinister and Omega Red are awesome.

Familiar Gaian

I saw those in ToyFare. Now I'm going to have to collect them all to get the giant figures. gonk

I'm glad they're finally making a Nightcrawler. The first appearance Spidey looks really cool too. I can't wait!
good god!

here are clear pics of series 9 10 and 11. http://www.insidepulse.com/article.php?contentid=32430

These ROCK!
i don't see any pictures on the site....only the line ups.

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Just saw the part where he can't show them til tomorow....my bad.
syverna
i don't see any pictures on the site....only the line ups.

damn, they had them up earlier. I guess someone called them on it.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kira Yui
Sweet Amber
Headhunter

doesn't that figure look great? 3nodding

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Pics are back UP. So go to the link Headhunter listed and you can see all the 11's. Pretty cool stuff in my opinion. Some of the heads could use some work but all and all good stuff. That Hulk Buster looks better than I thought.

NEED: TaskMaster, Vengence, HulkBuster
Undecided: Ultron, Scarlet Witch
DON'T: WonderMan, Thing, Logan

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sweet Amber
Kira Yui
Sweet Amber
Headhunter

doesn't that figure look great? 3nodding
Yeah! I picked up that issue of ToyFare and saw it. Definitly on the list! Also, check out Action-Figure.com. They posted pictures of series 11 with Wonder man, Scarlet Withch, IronMan in Hulk Buster Armor, Ultron, Taskmaster, Vengence, Angel, Cyclops,and Logan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff