Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robotic Exhibitionist

Finally got him out of his packaging and wow...just...WOW! Really, really, really nice figure. Considering it was only $20, I feel like I got way more than my money's worth.

Really need the rest of these now. Gipsy is going to be back in stock next month. I see a Battle Damaged Gipsy Danger coming up later this year too, along with Striker.

Dapper Heckler

9,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I don't know if I want to get these or not. The 18 inch line looks so nice and worth every penny.

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'm holding out for a Cherno Alpha but I might cave and get a Knifehead. I wouldn't mind a Newt figure either but when will that ever happen?

Assimilated Wolf

Bampot
Finally got him out of his packaging and wow...just...WOW! Really, really, really nice figure. Considering it was only $20, I feel like I got way more than my money's worth.

Really need the rest of these now. Gipsy is going to be back in stock next month. I see a Battle Damaged Gipsy Danger coming up later this year too, along with Striker.

Right?! I'm getting that Striker. No matter what.
This Ball and Chain
I'm holding out for a Cherno Alpha but I might cave and get a Knifehead. I wouldn't mind a Newt figure either but when will that ever happen?

You should definitely get Knifehead. It's my favorite of wave one. And btw I heard Cherno Alpha is virtually a given for wave three.

Pre-ordered wave two and can't wait to get Leatherback. emotion_yatta

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sherlock Jolmes
This Ball and Chain

You should definitely get Knifehead. It's my favorite of wave one. And btw I heard Cherno Alpha is virtually a given for wave three.

I heard wave three might be Cherno Alpha, Coyote Tango and Trespasser? I want all three. Ugh, I just want all of them, actually....
This Ball and Chain
Sherlock Jolmes
This Ball and Chain

I heard wave three might be Cherno Alpha, Coyote Tango and Trespasser? I want all three. Ugh, I just want all of them, actually....

That sounds reasonable. The kaiju is more up in the air, though... I think.

Get them all! At least the price is right on these, though I hear the first wave's Gipsy Danger is commanding pretty high prices now due to shortages.

Assimilated Wolf

This Ball and Chain
Sherlock Jolmes
This Ball and Chain

Cherno Alpha?! Liam-sama will love that.

Robotic Exhibitionist

Gundamu Oreo
This Ball and Chain
Sherlock Jolmes
This Ball and Chain

Cherno was confirmed, so we're for sure getting it! NECA said as long as the toys keep selling they'll keep making them. So, fingers crossed for more Mark I figures.

Assimilated Wolf

Bampot
Gundamu Oreo
This Ball and Chain
Sherlock Jolmes
This Ball and Chain

Cherno was confirmed, so we're for sure getting it! NECA said as long as the toys keep selling they'll keep making them. So, fingers crossed for more Mark I figures.

I hope they make a Diablo Intercept.
I wish they'd tackle Otachi. Make it a deluxe, more expensive figure if they have to, but give us Otachi already!
My set shipped apparently, so I should have the second wave by the end of the week. 8D
Got 'em!

The collection:
User Image

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
s**t articulation for all jaegers

Why can't NECA into ******** articulation emotion_donotwant

I had to mod my gipsy to give it full articulation.
The Jaegers have some issues, but I generally think younger collectors are overly-obsessed with articulation. I'd rather have a nice sculpt and paint over a ton of pose-ability. Different strokes for different folks, but I'd sacrifice several joints on my Jaegers if they'd stand up more easily. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff