Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone know of other clothes that would fit her?

About the doll, she is amazing! Her head can move slightly side to side and up and down. She can move her hands, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, and feet. She has blue blommers painted on along with her shoes (Which I wasnt). I adore her.

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
I would love to find this doll! She looks amazing from the photos. We had the Oz dolls at target but she wasn't there. sad
koRn kidd_27
I would love to find this doll! She looks amazing from the photos. We had the Oz dolls at target but she wasn't there. sad
Did you look at Walmart or Toysrus? I wouldn't buy it from amazon way to pricey. We got it for $20

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
Zlhna
koRn kidd_27
Did you look at Walmart or Toysrus? I wouldn't buy it from amazon way to pricey. We got it for $20

I live in Australia, hence no walmart, and no toysrus where I live. We used to have one here years ago but not for long. :/
$20 is a fantastic price for her! smile
koRn kidd_27
Zlhna
koRn kidd_27

I live in Australia, hence no walmart, and no toysrus where I live. We used to have one here years ago but not for long. :/
$20 is a fantastic price for her! smile
Oh, I'm sorry. What about the Walmart website?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff