simple is better 0.2 20.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
1 2 >

Wealthy Shapeshifter

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
all i used to do was build and destroy buy enough about me, tell me about you and your toys wink

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
all my toys ae made out of socks i got sock monkey a sock clown and sock dog a sock cat 2
I've... never heard anyone call them "legos" before, must be a regional thing

we still have a huge crate full of them, anyway. My dad made us a Star Wars Star Destroyer just from the generic bricks, it was all rainbow and awesome and about as big as my 5-year-old torso. I could barely lift it.
i had legos way back then i remember building bridges and stuff smile then putting my mini bears .. sweet childhood heart

Wealthy Shapeshifter

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
QueenCharlemaigne
i had legos way back then i remember building bridges and stuff smile then putting my mini bears .. sweet childhood heart
back when i used them i had these circular magnets, i used to make "people" out of them and move them around with magnets under the object, and i made other figurines out of erasers and broken paperclips biggrin
i fricken loved legos haha. couldnt spend a day without playing them, but i stopped after i went to like middle school? but now my little cousins starting to play with them, and got me into playing them again mrgreen
Without A Battlecry
QueenCharlemaigne
back when i used them i had these circular magnets, i used to make "people" out of them and move them around with magnets under the object, and i made other figurines out of erasers and broken paperclips biggrin

lol what a creative kid way back then 3nodding

Demonic Sex Symbol

I love Legos, used to play with those with my big brother as a child.
legos were the best back in the day, and they still are today!! mrgreen
beatlegacy

Indeed they are. Gotta love Lego. I still have all of mine 3nodding
Neutron_star_collision
beatlegacy

most of mine were donated years ago, because my parents thought i should stop playing with toys and grow up. So i only kept lie a minority of the pieces. crying

Wealthy Shapeshifter

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
beatlegacy
Neutron_star_collision
beatlegacy

most of mine were donated years ago, because my parents thought i should stop playing with toys and grow up. So i only kept lie a minority of the pieces. crying

funny thing was that i spent literally years collecting the ones i had then my parents gave them away to good will, im like whoa, at least sell them, i dont want my life (12 years old t the time) of collecting these things to be GIVEN away.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200

I used to adore Lego XD I could never get my hands on those little Lego-guys so I would stack 3 of those 2-stub bricks together and draw my characters on it instead.... I had a whole Star Wars crew made before the pencil started to rub off.... gonk

Man.... I wish it wasn't so dang expensive now. v.v

11,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Man with legos I used to build these epic battleships. I never followed instructions, I just CREATED. With linking logs I built little villages for the Neopets I used to get from McDonalds (best promotion EVER) and with my favorite stuffed animals I made viedos using them as characters from stories I wrote. Super Sunny (Dog), Bear Wonder (Self explanatory) and the rest of the Super Sunny Gang. I woulod also play with any figures i could get my hands on, but mostly the 101 Dalmatians, Horses and Pooh Bear!

Wealthy Shapeshifter

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Queen Talking Monkey
Man with legos I used to build these epic battleships. I never followed instructions, I just CREATED. With linking logs I built little villages for the Neopets I used to get from McDonalds (best promotion EVER) and with my favorite stuffed animals I made viedos using them as characters from stories I wrote. Super Sunny (Dog), Bear Wonder (Self explanatory) and the rest of the Super Sunny Gang. I woulod also play with any figures i could get my hands on, but mostly the 101 Dalmatians, Horses and Pooh Bear!
tou are the complete savior of awesome in my book, you are awesome and you did exactly what i did: used any and everything as a toy with legos biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff