Lol. I already have it, dear.

the whole thing are just the trailer

Hopeful Girl

yokyun2
Odd Cinderella
yokyun2

Lol. I already have it, dear.

the whole thing are just the trailer

Yes. The video is the trailer. You can go look on the first page.

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Finally!

User Image

http://www.everafterhigh.com/en-us/thronecoming#vote

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
When are they going to make a Kitty Cheshire doll?!

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
It's finally up on you tube!!!!

Hopeful Girl

yokyun2
When are they going to make a Kitty Cheshire doll?!

They will. I think the release date wasn't revealed yet. sweatdrop

Enduring Spirit

Hello everyone! Nice to meet more EAH fans here. I don't have any dolls or products from them yet. Soon, a friend is gonna gift me Madeline Hatter doll. Hopefully next year I can get more. They are just so beautiful and detailed. And the webpisodes/specials are enchanting and fablelous.

Hopeful Girl

Spyrite
Hello everyone! Nice to meet more EAH fans here. I don't have any dolls or products from them yet. Soon, a friend is gonna gift me Madeline Hatter doll. Hopefully next year I can get more. They are just so beautiful and detailed. And the webpisodes/specials are enchanting and fablelous.

Welcome, welcome! If you go to the first post, in the spoiler, there are a BUNCH of announcements in there! wink

Enduring Spirit

Odd Cinderella
Spyrite

Welcome, welcome! If you go to the first post, in the spoiler, there are a BUNCH of announcements in there! wink

I saw! So much hexcitement. Truly a good time to be a fan.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Spyrite

Dolls tends to be on sales periodically during the year, so I'd suggest you to watch out for those sales from your local stores smile It might be a little harder to find some dolls on those sales thought (you don't even know how many tries we had to do to get my sis's Cerise Hood... it wasn't available a few times it was on sale in store near us gonk .... but we managed to grab one eventually emotion_yatta )

Also, with the holidays, some store are selling more toys than they are usually around this time of the year. Once the holiday period is over, they tends to put their toys on sale to reduce their stocks. Because of that, sometimes you can end up finding some great deals on products which are sold higher at their regular prices in other stores selling toys the whole year wink

That said, watched the thronecoming episode earlier today and... woah, that was kinda unexpected for part of it emotion_jawdrop I wonder if the rest will evolve more in another long video to close the thronecoming after the votes, or if it will just continue with some short episodes for awhile? I do need to take a moment and go read the books thought; I suppose it should fill in a lot of loophole in the story emotion_c8

Enduring Spirit

lilloulou
Spyrite

Dolls tends to be on sales periodically during the year, so I'd suggest you to watch out for those sales from your local stores smile It might be a little harder to find some dolls on those sales thought (you don't even know how many tries we had to do to get my sis's Cerise Hood... it wasn't available a few times it was on sale in store near us gonk .... but we managed to grab one eventually emotion_yatta )

Also, with the holidays, some store are selling more toys than they are usually around this time of the year. Once the holiday period is over, they tends to put their toys on sale to reduce their stocks. Because of that, sometimes you can end up finding some great deals on products which are sold higher at their regular prices in other stores selling toys the whole year wink

That said, watched the thronecoming episode earlier today and... woah, that was kinda unexpected for part of it emotion_jawdrop I wonder if the rest will evolve more in another long video to close the thronecoming after the votes, or if it will just continue with some short episodes for awhile? I do need to take a moment and go read the books thought; I suppose it should fill in a lot of loophole in the story emotion_c8

Thanks for the advice. I shall take heed on it. Gotta love sales! My friend is actually getting me Madeline during Black Friday. xD

The special was amazing. Loved it all. There's supposed to be one in spring. Still want more and more, and more!

Hey, question. The first commercial I saw of EAH had the daughter of Beauty and The beast and the Little Mermaid's daughter. But there doesn't seem to show them anymore... I'm sure not crazy on that since I seen it a few times, then the webpisodes.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Spyrite
Hey, question. The first commercial I saw of EAH had the daughter of Beauty and The beast and the Little Mermaid's daughter. But there doesn't seem to show them anymore... I'm sure not crazy on that since I seen it a few times, then the webpisodes.

Hmm... personally I don't remember seeing them. But then... there was such a huge cast from the start, it was hard to remember all of them sweatdrop Maybe someone which follows things closer than I have an idea? I do vaguely remember hearing something about those two but... I really can't remember. Maybe in the future?

Enduring Spirit

lilloulou
Spyrite

Hmm... personally I don't remember seeing them. But then... there was such a huge cast from the start, it was hard to remember all of them sweatdrop Maybe someone which follows things closer than I have an idea? I do vaguely remember hearing something about those two but... I really can't remember. Maybe in the future?

I hope someone here can shed some light. I know I'm not crazy. XD

Hopeful Girl

Spyrite

I don't remember hearing about that... sweatdrop I was against the whole Hans Christian Anderson being in EAH because the Brothers' Grimm were in it, but, ever since Thronecoming mentioned Has Christian Dior, it's possible his fairy tales are also allowed. 3nodding

Enduring Spirit

Odd Cinderella
Spyrite

I don't remember hearing about that... sweatdrop I was against the whole Hans Christian Anderson being in EAH because the Brothers' Grimm were in it, but, ever since Thronecoming mentioned Has Christian Dior, it's possible his fairy tales are also allowed. 3nodding

Well, the Little Mermaid it's one of the most recognizable stories. They can still make an appearance. Cupid is not even in a story, so why not? I know I saw both daughters of Beauty and the Beast and little Mermaid in the very first commercial here. That's when I saw Raven and Apple and felt in love with their designs. Must have then focus on a few characters later on for the site, episodes and selling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff