Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Odd Cinderella
Kitty of Music
I understand. emotion_hug heart

emotion_hug Lol. I am trying to ask my friends to help me design an outfit for my EAH character. I've only gotten two submissions so far... sweatdrop

If you tell me about your OC I could sketch something up smile

About the specials I thought you meant stuff like interviews to the staff and such xD (I love those kind of things) but I think I undestood it wrong sweatdrop

Hopeful Girl

Aisling Ink
Odd Cinderella
Kitty of Music

emotion_hug Lol. I am trying to ask my friends to help me design an outfit for my EAH character. I've only gotten two submissions so far... sweatdrop

About the specials I thought you meant stuff like interviews to the staff and such xD (I love those kind of things) but I think I understood it wrong sweatdrop

Oh. Lol. My OC is just like a "daughter" of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. redface The specifics are mostly descriptions of how I'd like for it to look like. Lol. sweatdrop Facebook Album

Lucky Star

Odd Cinderella
Kitty of Music
emotion_hug heart

emotion_hug
heart heart heart heart heart heart

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Odd Cinderella
Aisling Ink
Odd Cinderella
Kitty of Music

About the specials I thought you meant stuff like interviews to the staff and such xD (I love those kind of things) but I think I understood it wrong sweatdrop

Oh. Lol. My OC is just like a "daughter" of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. redface The specifics are mostly descriptions of how I'd like for it to look like. Lol. sweatdrop Facebook Album

Cheers! Where can I send the sketches once I'm done? smile

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Aisling Ink
Odd Cinderella

*tumbles in*

Did I hear talk of eah OCs?

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I love talking about eah OCs (and monster high ocs for that matter), there's so much material to work with and draw inspiration from.

Here's my OC (who also doubles as a shameless self-insert)

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
puella ignava
I love talking about eah OCs (and monster high ocs for that matter), there's so much material to work with and draw inspiration from.

That's nice! biggrin I have never made an EAH or MH OC to be honest, dunno what I'm waiting for D:
I'm probably still struck by all the beautiful characters from both series.

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Aisling Ink
puella ignava

That's nice! biggrin I have never made an EAH or MH OC to be honest, dunno what I'm waiting for D:

(Heres my MH OC)

I can understand that. The majority of the characters are like damn near flawless and beautiful. I really only have problems with two, Briar Beauty and Operetta. Briar because they are sticking with the rose motif, which would make more sense for the Beauty and the Beast child. A rose plays a significant role in that, whereas the only mention of a rose in Sleeping Beauty is that they call her Briar Rose. I have nothing against Briar herself. And I understand the thorn thing, but they could've done that without the heavy emphasis on roses.

Operetta, its second-hand really. My best friend is a huge Phantom of the Opera fan, and Operetta doesnt really make sense in that aspect.

Sorry that was so long crying

Hopeful Girl

Aisling Ink
Odd Cinderella
Aisling Ink
Odd Cinderella
Kitty of Music

If you'd like, just PM me. I'll be putting it in the album and crediting you. Whether you upload it via DA or Photobucket. I'll link it back to your Gaia. And, thanks! redface

Hopeful Girl

puella ignava
Aisling Ink
Odd Cinderella

*tumbles in*

Lol. Yeah. I am just trying to get art for mine. redface I am hoping to make a design for my OC to be a cosplay! redface

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
puella ignava
Aisling Ink
puella ignava

(Heres my MH OC)

I can understand that. The majority of the characters are like damn near flawless and beautiful. I really only have problems with two, Briar Beauty and Operetta. Briar because they are sticking with the rose motif, which would make more sense for the Beauty and the Beast child. A rose plays a significant role in that, whereas the only mention of a rose in Sleeping Beauty is that they call her Briar Rose. I have nothing against Briar herself. And I understand the thorn thing, but they could've done that without the heavy emphasis on roses.

Operetta, its second-hand really. My best friend is a huge Phantom of the Opera fan, and Operetta doesnt really make sense in that aspect.

Sorry that was so long crying

I personally don't like Briar much for the same reason and she is too...pink? Not as much as Cupid which really seems to be a favourite but still...sadly I guess a few elements repeat themselves in fairy tales: roses, mirrors and such. She could have got a spindle now that I think about it.

As for Operetta I see what you mean, on the other side I think she has quite an interesting personality, a bit similar to the phantom himself perhaps?

And yeah...the characters are really well designed...hopefully I will find something original to re-make as an OC.

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Odd Cinderella
Aisling Ink
Odd Cinderella
Aisling Ink
Odd Cinderella
Kitty of Music

If you'd like, just PM me. I'll be putting it in the album and crediting you. Whether you upload it via DA or Photobucket. I'll link it back to your Gaia. And, thanks! redface

I actually sent you a private message on FB which might appear on the "Other" mail folder sweatdrop sorry.

You are welcome! Let me know if I should change something, I'll color it as soon as I have some time smile

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Odd Cinderella
puella ignava
Aisling Ink
Odd Cinderella

*tumbles in*

Lol. Yeah. I am just trying to get art for mine. redface I am hoping to make a design for my OC to be a cosplay! redface
that'd be so cool!!! what fairytale is yours based on?

Hopeful Girl

Aisling Ink
I actually sent you a private message on FB which might appear on the "Other" mail folder sweatdrop sorry.

You are welcome! Let me know if I should change something, I'll color it as soon as I have some time smile

emotion_jawdrop

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Aisling Ink

I know oodles of fairytales if you'd like some recommendations?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff