Welcome to Gaia! ::

hahah mine is HALO 2 master chief( large version)

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I've said it enough times. Just click here.
Kira Yui
I've said it enough times. Just click here.

I'd cry if someone ever took my Convoy away from me xd Him and my Armada Starscream would tye for my favorites.
mine is my big Patrick Star plushie
I think mine would have to be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
My favorite past time toy would be my Hess Truck ! smile
heart BRATZ blaugh

Beloved Gawker

My plushies. I can't pick a single favorite; they're like chilluns. Woe betide the person who mishandles my plushies. ninja
Vulcan Raven from the Metal Gear Solid line, and the Chatterer cenobite from HellRaiser series 2.
My beloved childhood bear...he went everywhere with me for a long time and survived an accidental abandonment at Lucky's and fell out of a car (while it was parked) and still lives to tell the tale...
My Batman: Hush Huntress ( heart ) figure and my Energon Shockblast
my cabbage patch doll, with the red hair, she was my favorite, even though the guy at the airport ran her through that xray machine and told me she had knives in her head, she was still my favorite
I Actually dont really know but i keep my heroclix close to my heart heart sweatdrop

Beloved Gawker

elscorcho96
My beloved childhood bear...he went everywhere with me for a long time and survived an accidental abandonment at Lucky's and fell out of a car (while it was parked) and still lives to tell the tale...

My plushies have suffered a lot of the same abuse, though unintentional. Batty has been carried with me everywhere since I got her many moons ago, and thus is very ratty and smells kind of funky now. She's been camping, to a wedding, sleepovers, fishing...

Good times, good times.
whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas