Welcome to Gaia! ::

The line up has been announced for series 3-5. And if you weren't able to get ahold of series 1-2 then you'll get a second chance to get them. Click here.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
KOGA!!!! heart xd yay!

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Yay, a Sango figure whee !!! Although I would have prefered her in her kimono that she travels in. 3nodding

Definitely gotta find these.
Lynxswift
Yay, a Sango figure whee !!! Although I would have prefered her in her kimono that she travels in. 3nodding

Who know they may do that if they go to a 6th line-up.
I hope it's true that Naraku will be covered in Baboon's skin.
I'm glad Sango is in the Exterminator uniform. 3nodding

Hey! scream Their picture shows that Sesshomaru came with a little Jaken! Mine didn't have a Jaken! crying Did they make a second release with a Jaken or did Media Play rip me off?

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Final Beast
Lynxswift

Who know they may do that if they go to a 6th line-up.

i don't know... i wouldn't be surprised if she had a variant... or maybe some sort of exclusive offer somewhere... like a con maybe?

is naraku going to have removable baboon skin cloak...thing? does anyone know? i don't recall what i had read.... sweatdrop

Unbeatable Hunter

I wish they made these things more #$%^ posable.
Inazuman Frash

I know! Looks like you'll have to wait till they pop out the new InuYasha figure that has more articulation. I have no idea why they didn't do that in first place sweatdrop

Unbeatable Hunter

maybe they were afraid of the joints would make the figures look uglier.
AlysBrangwin
I'm glad Sango is in the Exterminator uniform. 3nodding

Hey! scream Their picture shows that Sesshomaru came with a little Jaken! Mine didn't have a Jaken! crying Did they make a second release with a Jaken or did Media Play rip me off?

My Sesshie didn't have one either...

Unbeatable Hunter

Jaken figure?! I am so there!

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Final Beast
Inazuman Frash

I know! Looks like you'll have to wait till they pop out the new InuYasha figure that has more articulation. I have no idea why they didn't do that in first place sweatdrop

i don't mind the next to zero articulation... what bothers me...is no stand! inu-yasha is kinda awkward balance and he hardly stand up on his own... i think i got mine to stand...oh, ONCE. gonk and then he fell over and knocked my other figures down... >.<;;

Unbeatable Hunter

Heh Inuyasha can't even stand, that sucks. perhaps you could make a base out of clay?

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Inazuman Frash
Heh Inuyasha can't even stand, that sucks. perhaps you could make a base out of clay?

i've thought about that... some people say they can get inu to stand, but i can't get his reg. figure to stand and i can't get his human figure to stand >.<;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff