Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Is it just me? Or did anyone else get Happy Meal's when they were little just for the toys? ^.^ Haha. Hope I'm not the only one ~
yum_strawberry

9,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Don't worry, you're not the only one. whee

Valiant Jackling

I think I only got Happy Meals once or twice growing up. I always preferred Burger King over McDonalds (don't eat at either unless I have to these days. I only go to McD's for moccas xD )

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PacificDusk
Don't worry, you're not the only one. whee

Hahaha. Thank goodness 4laugh

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Erailea
I think I only got Happy Meals once or twice growing up. I always preferred Burger King over McDonalds (don't eat at either unless I have to these days. I only go to McD's for moccas xD )

I went to Burger King a couple of times too, and their toys were at an equal amount of entertainment XD

Lonely Phantom

Yep thats exactly what I did.
I've only done that once as a teen because they had the TY Beanie Babies as the toy. I just had to get it since I love to collect Beanie Babies.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Meandering Mercedes
I've only done that once as a teen because they had the TY Beanie Babies as the toy. I just had to get it since I love to collect Beanie Babies.

I don't blame you... Hahaha. I used to have a Beanie Baby obsession. I wanna go into a fast food restaurant now and just order a kids meal and be like "you better not forget the toy." Lol. Who's with me?

Valiant Jackling

iAngelxForever
Meandering Mercedes

I don't blame you... Hahaha. I used to have a Beanie Baby obsession. I wanna go into a fast food restaurant now and just order a kids meal and be like "you better not forget the toy." Lol. Who's with me?

I did that at Burger King <.< Actually I didn't even order the meal. Haha. Not sure if it can be done everywhere but I know some states (in the USA) require them sell the toys separately. I believe they're $1.50 at BK (last I got one was like 8 months ago so I don't remember sweatdrop ).

I believe it all started because of a lawsuit against McDonalds in California where some idiotic mother blamed McyD's for making her child fat because he would whine and cry that he wanted the toys and she lacked the ability to be a parent and say no.

So next time, if you don't want the food, you can ask McDonalds or BK near you if they sell them separately. But if you do want the food it's a win win scenario xD

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Erailea
I did that at Burger King <.< Actually I didn't even order the meal. Haha. Not sure if it can be done everywhere but I know some states (in the USA) require them sell the toys separately. I believe they're $1.50 at BK (last I got one was like 8 months ago so I don't remember sweatdrop ).

I believe it all started because of a lawsuit against McDonalds in California where some idiotic mother blamed McyD's for making her child fat because he would whine and cry that he wanted the toys and she lacked the ability to be a parent and say no.

So next time, if you don't want the food, you can ask McDonalds or BK near you if they sell them separately. But if you do want the food it's a win win scenario xD

I live up here in Canada with our polar bears, and the toys at McDonald's are 99 cents if you just want a toy. Haha. I've never tried that at Burger King but it is definitely something I'm going to consider.
Epic troll time activate! C:<

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
its_Jeka
awesome

Indeed 3nodding

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
In truth, I did when I was a child. I loved the toys that they had and wanted them. I never really cared about the meal.

Valiant Jackling

I might actually be going to McyD's in March if the rumor of TF toys is true <.<

Good thing there's one right around the block from where I work xD I can get my mocca and a toy at the same time xD

If, of course, they are actually coming out with them.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I Nyotalia China I
In truth, I did when I was a child. I loved the toys that they had and wanted them. I never really cared about the meal.

Hahaha. I did care about the food because I was hungry and hungry people gotta eat.
yum_burger
But the toy did make it all that more enjoyable ^.^

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Erailea
I might actually be going to McyD's in March if the rumor of TF toys is true <.<

Good thing there's one right around the block from where I work xD I can get my mocca and a toy at the same time xD

If, of course, they are actually coming out with them.

Well I hope for your sake that they do! Hahaha.
It seems that the McDonald's near me have all just stopped giving out super awesome toys and they only give out weird figures from movies. I miss the good ol' days :b

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff