Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which collection would you rather work on for your Lolita Lifestyle?

Teasets 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
Stuffed Animals 0.2 20.0% [ 5 ]
Lolita dresses 0.44 44.0% [ 11 ]
Porcelain Dolls 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Lolita Accessories 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]

7,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
yum_strawberry There will always be those out there who love the lolita style. Which do you think is most important in your lolita collecting goals? I'm always looking to collect more for a wonderful looking apartment/wardrobe some day.

User Image

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd love some more dresses, but I usually buy accessories. Trying to stop buying dolls. I'll have nowhere to put them! I'm pretty impressed with my collection of tea cups. And I have a nice glass teapot and a really cute little kettle.
whee

7,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
spooky_sez
I'd love some more dresses, but I usually buy accessories. Trying to stop buying dolls. I'll have nowhere to put them! I'm pretty impressed with my collection of tea cups. And I have a nice glass teapot and a really cute little kettle.
whee

Oh my gosh, thats awesome! I lost my collection in a move and I've been upset about it ever since. So far though I got one lolita dress since I had to start over. They are so pretty, just so expensive!

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
xoAllyCakesxo
spooky_sez
whee

Oh my gosh, thats awesome! I lost my collection in a move and I've been upset about it ever since. So far though I got one lolita dress since I had to start over. They are so pretty, just so expensive!

Oh no! I'd be devestated if I lost my teacups!
I only have the one dress as well. It must be cheaper to make your own... but I can't sew!!!

7,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:

Oh no! I'd be devestated if I lost my teacups!
I only have the one dress as well. It must be cheaper to make your own... but I can't sew!!!

Lol, I can't sew either. Yeah I was pretty pissed to loose all my things, but such as life goes
where can you find lolita, old fashioned porcelain dolls? i used 2 collect them when i was a little girl ... but idk what happened to them i had 40 of them total

7,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
konekokiki
where can you find lolita, old fashioned porcelain dolls? i used 2 collect them when i was a little girl ... but idk what happened to them i had 40 of them total

The best thing you can do is shop online for them at amazon, ebay, or look it up in the google shopping section that will show products from many different sites. Just be sure the sites are legit to buy from.

Cheery Trash

14,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I'd love new lolita dresses and accessories (bows and lacy stockings~) but I guess I could start collecting Porcelain dolls too. yum_puddi
i lovelovelove my antique porcelain dolls--they inspire me to wear lolita more often ♥ i love looking at them on my shelf when i wake up in the morning...they're also great for the occasional photoshoot as cute props~ ;]

also, if any of you are looking for porcelain dolls, have you tried searching any thrift stores or antique shops in your area? even places like the Salvation Army usually sells old dolls--i've found some of my favorite ones there...even ones that are a little beat-up that i've re-painted and sewn lace on and such ~ ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff