Welcome to Gaia! ::

Springtime Explorer

12,815 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Creepy, but cool!
I love my collection of Living Dead Dolls! Currently, I have five: Agatha, Jennocide, Sadie, Pixie, and Xezbeth. biggrin heart

Wealthy Genius

4,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
NecroBeauty
I love my collection of Living Dead Dolls! Currently, I have five: Agatha, Jennocide, Sadie, Pixie, and Xezbeth. biggrin heart

Awesome! Sorry for late reply.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Right at this moment I have two of them. I have Eggzrocist from the 13th anniversary and Rotten Sam. I am waiting for five more in the mail. I ordered the variant for Eggzrocist 13th anniversary coming tomorrow in the mail.

Wheezing Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brick Breaker 50
I have, let's see *looks at my wall shelf XD* Beauty, Tragedy, Series 1 Posey, Judas, Calavera, Beetlejuice, Lilith, Rotten Sandy, Roxie and Agana. and I have Deadbra Ann in her mini version. Agrat Bat Mahlaht is on her way to me as we speak, I have to make room for her!

I don't like many of the dolls, but the ones I do, I have to have them! XD

Friendly Lover

>w< i only have one, the mad hatter.

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
I have a heap of them from years ago when I used to collect them smile

I stopped a few years back but have kept them at my parents since I moved out.

My first was bedtime Sadie, my last one was Snow White/ Evil Stepmother which isn't as good as they used to be.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Cena_Girl_2007
Right at this moment I have two of them. I have Eggzrocist from the 13th anniversary and Rotten Sam. I am waiting for five more in the mail. I ordered the variant for Eggzrocist 13th anniversary coming tomorrow in the mail.

Now I have added onto that list of dolls by adding Dottie Rose, Snow White, Lottie, and Jennocide. I had bought Teddy for a friend for their birthday it was kind of early though. I am planning on adding more to the set that I have. I have seven of them now which makes me happy, but I guess I will have to keep an eye out for a good deal on them like I had when I bought the other ones.

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
I am glad that the prices in LDD's has dropped down in price compared to what they used to be in stores here in Australia.

Friendly Noob

Punching Bag

My boyfriend is a pretty big collector/fan. I only recently got into them after he gave me the Billy one from "SAW" for Christmas one year. There are so many I want... my big desire is Absynth and Frozen Charlotte.

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
Corpsejack Menace
My boyfriend is a pretty big collector/fan. I only recently got into them after he gave me the Billy one from "SAW" for Christmas one year. There are so many I want... my big desire is Absynth and Frozen Charlotte.

Frozen Charlotte is one of my favorite dolls that I own. She looks amazing!

Punching Bag

koRn kidd_27
Corpsejack Menace

Lucky!!! I bet she does!

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
Corpsejack Menace
koRn kidd_27
Corpsejack Menace

Lucky!!! I bet she does!

I think to that as she is quite colorful for a living dead doll (as in no blacks/reds/full on darker colours she stands out as she has her blues and whites instead. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff