Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Inquisitor

In case you don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyone other than me on here with a collection of these beautiful creations?

Familiar Prophet

Ha! I just bought one (hasn't arrived yet) and am searching on the forum for a helping hand or twenty. gonk There's so many shops and so little time... *sigh*
How many do you have? What models? c:

Beloved Inquisitor

THAT CRAZY OLD LADY
Ha! I just bought one (hasn't arrived yet) and am searching on the forum for a helping hand or twenty. gonk There's so many shops and so little time... *sigh*
How many do you have? What models? c:
I've owned over 10 of them but right now I have a

DikaDoll Yo named Florence
Dollzone Hid MSD named Jasper
Dollzone Mo-3 MSD named Gabriel
Dollzone Ray MSD named Leonardo
Iplehouse Vito MSD named Vittore

but I've also owned a RS li and a RS Espree and a Doll Family Amy, a Dikadoll bobby, and a Dollzone/AngelStreet Hybrid SD Mo-B

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I've collected many dolls throughout my life, BJDs being one of them. I've sold most of them over the years but I enjoyed having the dolls with me for a while. I never became as attached to my BJDs as I did with many of my other types of dolls, like Blythes & my Jerry Berry. The one BJD I have left (a Dollmore Lilis Liv) I'm mostly keeping for sentimental reasons: she was my first BJD & it would be difficult to see her go. My other BJDs included another Dollmore & quite a few limited edition Latidolls (all from the Yellow collection).

Have fun to anyone who is just entering the hobby now! It's a fun hobby & it's highly addictive. I really don't have any regrets. Having BJDs in my life was very special for me. I feel like I have the best of both worlds (Blythe + BJD) by having my Jerry Berry doll. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A Happenchance Nursery Rhyme by Happily Candied, on Flickr
gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
I never thought of sharing my dolls on Gaia because I didn't think I'd find other people who shares this interest. Over the pass two and a half years I went through 4 BJDs. I sold my Luts Kid Delf Ani, I also sold my custom DDI girl and my DDS Akira is being sold via layaway! I have a Volks Victorique on layaway with a BtSSB outfit and brand new Volks wig.

yum_cupcake yum_puddi yum_cupcake

~Keepin' it Stylish!!~

Perfect Wrangler

i own a bobobie rong 43cm named owl ^^
I have 3 on the way and my first one is arriving today. I'm really excited about making them clothes with the cute fabric I ordered on etsy.

Beloved Inquisitor

Milk Kittea
User Image
I've collected many dolls throughout my life, BJDs being one of them. I've sold most of them over the years but I enjoyed having the dolls with me for a while. I never became as attached to my BJDs as I did with many of my other types of dolls, like Blythes & my Jerry Berry. The one BJD I have left (a Dollmore Lilis Liv) I'm mostly keeping for sentimental reasons: she was my first BJD & it would be difficult to see her go. My other BJDs included another Dollmore & quite a few limited edition Latidolls (all from the Yellow collection).

Have fun to anyone who is just entering the hobby now! It's a fun hobby & it's highly addictive. I really don't have any regrets. Having BJDs in my life was very special for me. I feel like I have the best of both worlds (Blythe + BJD) by having my Jerry Berry doll. <3

what kind of doll is that n your picture?

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
TOM HIDDLES
Milk Kittea
User Image

User Image
Ethereal is a Jerry Berry doll. They're pretty new to the doll scene.
You can visit the official site here: http://jerryberrys.net/index.php

Beloved Inquisitor

Milk Kittea
TOM HIDDLES
Milk Kittea
User Image

User Image

waahhhh i want one now. ; 3; They're too cute.

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
TOM HIDDLES
Milk Kittea
TOM HIDDLES
Milk Kittea
User Image

User Image

User Image
Jerry Berry dolls are honestly the most magical dolls I've ever come across.
That's saying a lot after collecting dolls for over 28 years!
I go into more explanation of my first impression of JBs in my blog post here.

Beloved Inquisitor

Milk Kittea
TOM HIDDLES
Milk Kittea
TOM HIDDLES
Milk Kittea
User Image

User Image

User Image
Jerry Berry dolls are honestly the most magical dolls I've ever come across.
That's saying a lot after collecting dolls for over 28 years!
I go into more explanation of my first impression of JBs in my blog post here.

surprised imma try to get a jerry berry after I get a dz raphael ; - ; thanks so much for showing me these

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
yup actually i just bought my first 2 this week!
Getting BBB Elfkin and ZUZU Delf Persi... im so excited! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces