Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just wondering if anyone saw this and/or even has one as well. I have to say that I was very happy when this came out. I thought it came out way later than it should have (2011) seeing as the film came out in 2007, so I thought the release of it was a bit random, but still glad it was released at all. The figure is incredibly well detailed and very accurate to Johnny Depp's portrayal of the character. Even the costume for this figure has all the correct detailing, it's just overall a pretty impressive figure.

Below are a couple pics of my figure
User Image
User Image

Again sorry for the huge pics, this is what I have on photobucket and I'm kinda too lazy to scale the pics down. So if you have slow internet...uhhh sorry

Wheezing Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brick Breaker 50
Whoa! I would totally get that figure... but my room space is limited and I can't justify getting it, not my favourite Tim burton film or musical, and I'm not a huge Johnny Depp fan.
All of which are understandable reasons for not getting it then. Although it doesn't take up that much room, it sits in a corner on my desk.
It was also quite a bit of money, but I think it looked a lot better than the Medicom one that was released a little earlier.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brick Breaker 50
ST_DemonBarber
All of which are understandable reasons for not getting it then. Although it doesnt take up that much room, it sits in a corner on my desk.
It was also quite a bit of money, but I think it looked a lot better than the Medicom one that was released a little earlier.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wow thats some fine detail.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces