Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Sorry, I don't have pictures, I had the toy when I was a very small child and I haven't seen it since I was 6 years old. Basically, it was a medium sized horse, bigger than My Little Pony's, and it had a star-shaped gem on its forehead which was purple. The horse itself was either light blue or a greenish-blue, and it may have been fuzzy, I don't remember that part exactly. The legs were similar to some MLPs where they just turn into smooth hooves at the bottom without distinction.

If anyone has ANY idea what the hell this thing was, please tell me; I've looked through countless pages of MLPs and I don't see anything that matches it.

Valiant Jackling

Something on this list perhaps?

Late 80's Pony List

Lol. I Just discovered what my pony toy is on there xD A Dance 'n Prance Pony. Been a while since I saw the toy but I know it's in a bin at home. Pretty sure I have Twirler.

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Hmm...it was similar to Skylark...maybe I had a knock off of that line? XD

Valiant Jackling

maybe. Or maybe it was a toy from a MLP spin off.

I know very little about MLP so I have no idea if those are all the late 80's toys or not. If you know yours was from the 90's or something, it's probably not on that list.

Try googling something like "vintage my little pony" and see what comes up smile G-luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff