Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you collect Hello Kitty

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

I love Hello Kitty. I have such a tiny collection. Anyone else collect?

Charmed Rabbit

19,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm not a diehard Hello Kitty collector, but I do pick up some things now and then. My favorites are the past Fairy Kitty lines and the Hello Kitty in the brown teddy bear suit. I have a few plushies, some stationary, and a little backpack. 3nodding

I also have a bunch of the little keychains from Walgreens of Hello Kitty in various animal suits. whee
i was a hello kitty collector, i had hello kitty combs, hello kitty tissue box, hello kitty coin purse, backpack, etc etc........i can't remember....lol

(i'm frenchie_gal using my friend's account<oops!)
lol

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
I like Hello Kitty, but I love the Little Twin Stars. heart
And My Melody and Tuxedo Sam are nice, too.
I am addicted to finding cute Sanrio items on Ebay, it's terrible. sweatdrop

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
i lurve hello kitty 4laugh heart
Yah, I love all Sanrio things. Pippo the Pig was my favorite, but Hello Kitty rocks too. I like her in her rainbow faerie outfit.
I used to collect Hello Kitty things

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Dame Edna
Yah, I love all Sanrio things. Pippo the Pig was my favorite, but Hello Kitty rocks too. I like her in her rainbow faerie outfit.

I used to love Pippo the Pig! I completely forgot about him.
I used to collect Hello Kitty things, but not anymore. I'm actually considering selling most of my collection, with the exception of the things my friend from Japan gave me. I'll keep that for sentamental reasons. (^^)
Aww I've been collecting Hello Kitty things for sooo long. Except now it's really popular where I live, so everyone else is too. People come to my house and see all my Hello Kitty things and say 'oh you collect it like everyone else' but NO! I collected it long before it was popular! grrr...

I have a Hello Kitty wallpaper on my cellphone. biggrin Actually, several of them. One for whenever, one for Christmas, one for spring and one for summer. Because I'm so cool!
Yea, it is starting to become popular where I live, too. My favorite has to be the new one that came out, Charmmy Kitty.
I like Hello Kitty, and have quite a lot of stuff, but I wouldn't call myself a collecter. There's a shop in Nottingham called Yum Yum, and it's completely full of Sanrio stuff (and also oddly has a piercing parlour). It's amazing
I LOVE HELLO KITTY!!!! When I was younger it was really popular but when i reached teenager, it sorta disapeared, but lately especially here where I live it started to get really popular and we use to have a Sanrio store, but they closed it so the closest one around us is in Orlando *two hours away* and it's boo! But I have tons of stuffed animals, blankets clothes, handbags, pens, a massager....list goes on... and NO! I am not obsessed with Hello Kitty.
I like Pocchaco...He is so cute....Hello kitty is also cute but Pocchaco is cuter~!~ 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff