Welcome to Gaia! ::

I walked into the Disney store yesterday and nearly died from all the cuteness. I LOVE the style of these dolls, they're amazing and adorable. The pout on Pocahontas's face is so cute! The video on the site showing the concept work and the creation of the dolls is really interesting. Anyone collect/ want these?

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-animators-collection/mn/1007201/
Didn't he just leave Disney?

Those are sure to be collector's items.
Yeah, I heard something about that. Sad.. I can't wait to see what he goes on to do after this.

Found an article on it here.
I saw these in store at Christmas time. I didn't like most of them. I thought several had eyes that were way to big and threw their faces off.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I have to agree with Erailea, they look really nice, but, they do seem awkward. Ariel's fin looks like it's some sort of cloth you can just take off of her. DX I know it may be for anyone that decides to give the doll to their kid, but, Ariel didn't become human until she was 16. Not to mention that Jasmin and Pocahontas look like they're white. I couldn't even tell that was cinderella until I read her name. I thought it was Alice. XD Tiana looks the best out of all of them, though.

Friendly Friend

Those are so cute! That Mulan one is precious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games