Welcome to Gaia! ::

I remember that fad...it was uber popular for like a year and they were EVERYWHERE It was hilarious when theyd go off in class...anywho who remembers them? lol
I remember those things...it was about 3rd grade for me, and they were annoying...every girl seemed to have one, and some of the guys too.
CzarCruise
I remember those things...it was about 3rd grade for me, and they were annoying...every girl seemed to have one, and some of the guys too.

Ditto.

They were a good way to waste time, though.
they just did a come back at least where i'm living
I remember those! i had one that went off in class once when it was in my backpack. i pretended like it wasn't mine. i never brought it to school after that.
i used to have a salem one...how nerdy!!!
I had one in about thrid grade and though It was the coolest thing in the world. Now whenever I look back at my third grade self I run and hide
yeah...i remember i had two...mine always died...they were kind of annoying after a while though...nonetheless they were koo...
omg i love giga pets! i have a kitty and a dog one from elementary school. i used to play with them all the time! i think the batteries died...i need to get some more....

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I used to have one of those. Giga pets are cool. I wish I still had mine. heart
Those were awesome, except of course when they broke!

...which mine had a habit of doing, regulary. stare

Destitute Treasure

23,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Married 100
Gosh...I had one of those...It died alot, though... lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash