Gold

:-D 1 100.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]

Kawaii Senshi

12,815 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Citizen 200
I would love to know. I can not find the store. ~Thanks!

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Sadly, you cannot . The people running the store did not give Gaia the money for sales that were being made. The only store for Gaia is the Gaia redbubble store and I don’t think they sell the Gaia toys.

Gaia redbubble store

Kawaii Senshi

12,815 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Citizen 200
Tsuki_Kirkland
Sadly, you cannot . The people running the store did not give Gaia the money for sales that were being made. The only store for Gaia is the Gaia redbubble store and I don’t think they sell the Gaia toys.

Gaia redbubble store
That sucks! Thanks for the info, much appreciated! 3nodding

OG Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

User ImageDoes that mean.... My ORLY hat is an IRL collectible?User Image

User Image

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

I didn't even know there were toys... Unless you're referring to the hats that were once sold here. Which I still regret not buying one of. surprised

Dang it, now I want a Johnny K. Gambino action figure... One that shouts "Bwha ha ha ha ha!" when you press a button on it.

Kawaii Senshi

12,815 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Citizen 200
Gorath Tsu

I didn't even know there were toys... Unless you're referring to the hats that were once sold here. Which I still regret not buying one of. surprised

Dang it, now I want a Johnny K. Gambino action figure... One that shouts "Bwha ha ha ha ha!" when you press a button on it.
Yeah, Gaia did at one time. I remember them having stuff when it was still gogaia.com

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Desi Mel
Yeah, Gaia did at one time. I remember them having stuff when it was still gogaia.com

Hmm, I don't remember that, besides the hats. Oh, and the plush animals, I forgot about those.
Go-Gaia... That brings back some memories...
Really? Well that sucks. Definitely regret not buying 'em now... sad

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm pretty sure the store for RL goods existed as far back as the latter half of 2005 which is less than 2 years after the URL change. Purchased two small kiki kitty plushies, and poster as far as i can remember that time. before that had to rely on small custom shops for the unofficial stuff.
You could still look for used official gaia plushies off of sites like ebay. they are listed there once in awhile.

Kawaii Senshi

12,815 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Citizen 200
Katida Lanco
I'm pretty sure the store for RL goods existed as far back as the latter half of 2005 which is less than 2 years after the URL change. Purchased two small kiki kitty plushies, and poster as far as i can remember that time. before that had to rely on small custom shops for the unofficial stuff.
You could still look for used official gaia plushies off of sites like ebay. they are listed there once in awhile.
Cool, thanks!
Oooh man, now that I'm older I would totally buy some sweet gaia merch!!

Timid Bookworm

I have a Gwee plush my boyfriend got for me a few years ago. I'm glad we got it when we did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff