• Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow

yeah I thought so too, I was really hopeing for a Yashiro Kasumi one but they never released any others.

I just hope we are not going to get anymore exclusives.
They are blowing holes in my wallet and bank accounts.
The problem is, I'm a sucker to exclusive figmas
(I know I shouldn't be buying them but figmas are above any priorities in my life)
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

yeah I know right? rofl
I cant even list how many times ive had to borrow a bit of cash from my dad at the end of the month and then pay him back when I got paid because I blew my money on a figma, or some other import figure sweatdrop
exclusives really are the worst though, every time I get one I hear my bank account screaming in agony sweatdrop
i'm a complete and total sucker for a nicely detailed figure redface
then again my dad is the same way only with slightly higher income 4laugh

What?
You mean your dad also shares a similar hobby?
How cool is that?

Exclusives are always a pain to both my wallet and bank accounts
there was one time they blow a hole in my income so bad that i was in Broke-lyn.
Speaking of exclusives, I hated when MF produced one exclusive figma and released a normal figma to complement the exclusive one i.e. figma nanoha vs figma fate, figma mato vs figma yomi
Can't really combat these exclusives since I am affected by them a long time ago

yeah, my dad and I both collect figures(the same series(s) for the most part although my tastes are much more varried than his)
and there's a fate figma? SWEET heart
been a casual fan of fate for quite a while.
and yeah it does suck when they do that.
they did it with the casual clothes version of saber and emiya shirou figmas too if im not mistaken(which I might be.)

Remember the Figma Nanoha bundled with the PSP game?
Well, apparently MF released Fate as a normal release a few months after that.

We will be getting two Fate figmas this February 2013; the Sonic form and the Lightning form. Thank God they are not exclusives.

My parents found it weird (and to a certain point, disgust) with my figma infection but their opinion mellowed down for the past few months where they no longer pest me around for my hobby. I think they think that boys will always be boys regardless of how old they are.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow

yeah I thought so too, I was really hopeing for a Yashiro Kasumi one but they never released any others.

I just hope we are not going to get anymore exclusives.
They are blowing holes in my wallet and bank accounts.
The problem is, I'm a sucker to exclusive figmas
(I know I shouldn't be buying them but figmas are above any priorities in my life)
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

yeah I know right? rofl
I cant even list how many times ive had to borrow a bit of cash from my dad at the end of the month and then pay him back when I got paid because I blew my money on a figma, or some other import figure sweatdrop
exclusives really are the worst though, every time I get one I hear my bank account screaming in agony sweatdrop

What?
How cool is that?

there was one time they blow a hole in my income so bad that i was in Broke-lyn.
Speaking of exclusives, I hated when MF produced one exclusive figma and released a normal figma to complement the exclusive one i.e. figma nanoha vs figma fate, figma mato vs figma yomi
Can't really combat these exclusives since I am affected by them a long time ago

yeah, my dad and I both collect figures(the same series(s) for the most part although my tastes are much more varried than his)
they did it with the casual clothes version of saber and emiya shirou figmas too if im not mistaken(which I might be.)

We will be getting two Fate figmas this February 2013; the Sonic form and the Lightning form. Thank God they are not exclusives.

My parents found it weird (and to a certain point, disgust) with my figma infection but their opinion mellowed down for the past few months where they no longer pest me around for my hobby. I think they think that boys will always be boys regardless of how old they are.

yeah, I am lucky in the regard, most people in my family are very laid back and dont really have any opinion on the fact that I collect figures.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow

yeah I know right? rofl

What?
How cool is that?

yeah, I am lucky in the regard, most people in my family are very laid back and dont really have any opinion on the fact that I collect figures.

Just finished watching Dog Days' and it left me wondered.
Since Ami-san voiced Leo-sama, why can't we get a Himari (Omamori Himari) figma?
Wouldn't it be cool to pose them together?

We have figma Milhiore and Tsubasa Hanekawa , both by Yui Horie, so I don't think it's too much too ask for another figma by Ami Koshimizu, right?

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow

yeah I know right? rofl

What?
How cool is that?

Since Ami-san voiced Leo-sama, why can't we get a Himari (Omamori Himari) figma?

We have figma Milhiore and Tsubasa Hanekawa , both by Yui Horie, so I don't think it's too much too ask for another figma by Ami Koshimizu, right?

there's a hanekawa figma? seriously!? I looked a while back but never found even the slightest hint of one!
and yeah that would be cool.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow

there's a hanekawa figma? seriously!? I looked a while back but never found even the slightest hint of one!

We need more cat girls and dog girls figma heart heart heart

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow

understatement of the century! 3nodding
seriously I haven' seen ANY cat/dog girl figmas yet, we need some.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow

The understatement of the year! 3nodding
Thanks to Dog Days and Omamori himari,
I now understand the moe fo cat/dog girls.
GSC already have 3 Dog Days Nendoroids, why can't MF release more cat/dog girl figma?

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow

GSC already have 3 Dog Days Nendoroids, why can't MF release more cat/dog girl figma?

I know right? there are tons of shows that they could release ones from!
and even if getting the license is an issue there are shows they already have a license to do characters from(I still want a white haired hanakawa figma)

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow

and even if getting the license is an issue there are shows they already have a license to do characters from(I still want a white haired hanakawa figma)

Oh My GOD!
That would certainly be a plus!
Original Hanekawa has the cat ears but a white hanekawa certainly blows me away!
Since they are releasing majority of the bakemonogatari/ Nisemonogatari line-up, I don't see any problem of releasing a white Hanekawa as a figma.
She's so going to be in my list

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow

Oh My GOD!
That would certainly be a plus!
Original Hanekawa has the cat ears but a white hanekawa certainly blows me away!
Since they are releasing majority of the bakemonogatari/ Nisemonogatari line-up, I don't see any problem of releasing a white Hanekawa as a figma.
She's so going to be in my list

yeah, if they release one of her im definitely pre-ordering emotion_dowant

Shadowy Cultist

i want more fate/zero figmas.
                    also a ryougi shiki to go with my nendoroid of her.
                    and a yu narukami.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
milfyway
                    and a yu narukami.

A Ryougi Shiki Figma is going top be totally awesome!
She's so beautiful and strong and we need more figma like her (the last was Canaan but she looks weird)

I do hope MF is going to release more Persona 4 (and maybe Persona 3) Figma.
I am so hoping to have Rise and Yu

Shadowy Cultist

Shinn Ikari
milfyway
                    and a yu narukami.

She's so beautiful and strong and we need more figma like her (the last was Canaan but she looks weird)

given how rise has like a million figures of her im pretty surprised that she hasen't gotten a figma yet.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
shalebridge
Shinn Ikari
milfyway
                    and a yu narukami.

given how rise has like a million figures of her im pretty surprised that she hasen't gotten a figma yet.

That's why I am hoping for a Rise Figma in the near future blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces