Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Trash

35,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Samus has been paid for, so hopefully she'll get shipped this week and I will get it two weeks after.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Grouchu
Samus has been paid for, so hopefully she'll get shipped this week and I will get it two weeks after.

WoW!
A Samus Figma!
Too bad we didn't get the order in this part of the world

Unbeatable Survivor

3,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
While I'm not into figmas anymore thanks me deciding to shift my focus towards scaled figures (sup, distant avalon) , I do have a couple of figmas I want to own, assuming I have the extra cash.

Particularly, Saber Bride (only saber figma I haven't ordered yet) , The K-ON girls, and that morning coffee aya kagura figma to swap heads with Nero emotion_dowant

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Distant Avalon
While I'm not into figmas anymore thanks me deciding to shift my focus towards scaled figures (sup, distant avalon) , I do have a couple of figmas I want to own, assuming I have the extra cash.

Particularly, Saber Bride (only saber figma I haven't ordered yet) , The K-ON girls, and that morning coffee aya kagura figma to swap heads with Nero emotion_dowant

Also waiting for Saber bride

Unbeatable Survivor

3,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Shinn Ikari
Distant Avalon

Also waiting for Saber bride

I haven't ordered her though. I might have to wait till I'm sure I have the funds for her
seeing as I have a lot of figures on preorder LOL

Devoted Sage

I desperately want the whole cast of Black Rock Shooter, mainly for Dead Master. So far I have BRS and Dead Master's Nendoroid. I eventually plan on getting their first forms and matching Nendoroids. (No "New game BRS" or Insane form or whatever silliness.)

Unbeatable Survivor

3,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Altessa Belmont
I desperately want the whole cast of Black Rock Shooter, mainly for Dead Master. So far I have BRS and Dead Master's Nendoroid. I eventually plan on getting their first forms and matching Nendoroids. (No "New game BRS" or Insane form or whatever silliness.)

good luck getting the entire cast.

...Particularly when getting the exclusives (Like...lol insane rock shooter)

Devoted Sage

Distant Avalon
Altessa Belmont

I don't plan on getting the exclusives, just the first versions released. Some places are still selling the Nendoroids, thankfully. They're just all so expensive emo

Unbeatable Survivor

3,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Altessa Belmont
Distant Avalon
Altessa Belmont

I don't plan on getting the exclusives, just the first versions released. Some places are still selling the Nendoroids, thankfully. They're just all so expensive emo

Well, personally if I love them enough I'd go as far as dumping cash on the exclusives, and they're sometimes worth it (ie: White rock shooter)

If you can buy online, check mandarake, if you're lucky you can find nendoroids there for much cheaper. c:

Devoted Sage

Distant Avalon
Altessa Belmont
Distant Avalon
Altessa Belmont

Well, personally if I love them enough I'd go as far as dumping cash on the exclusives, and they're sometimes worth it (ie: White rock shooter)

If you can buy online, check mandarake, if you're lucky you can find nendoroids there for much cheaper. c:

Thanks for the tip biggrin You're right, they are a lot cheaper, but everything is listed as a "storefront item." I wish eBay wasn't filled with cheap knock-offs sad

Unbeatable Survivor

3,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Altessa Belmont
Distant Avalon
Altessa Belmont
Distant Avalon
Altessa Belmont

Thanks for the tip biggrin You're right, they are a lot cheaper, but everything is listed as a "storefront item." I wish eBay wasn't filled with cheap knock-offs sad

ah, don't worry about that, you can still order them online; My Love plus nendoroids I got from that site.

You don't have to worry about the item having damaged box too. they usually end up sealed anyway HAHA.

You just need a credit card to start out though ;v;

And yeah, ebay is like, the worst option to search for figures. My past experiences with ebay were all bad (I overpayed for a figure, and one seller didn't even bother to ship Saber Alter to me and I ended up demanding for a refund after one month :T )

Another good option is myfigurecollection.net . granted , its not exactly a site where you buy figures, but some members there sell their figs, and they're all legit anyway so it's worth a shot as well ovo

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Avalons Dark Shadow
I love Figma, recently ive been collecting the Saber(type moon) figma(s).
I've technically purchased all of them but still waiting on 3 of them to ship!(I also have the Aigis and metis figmas from persona 3 but dont have pics)
User Image

Just received my Figma Saber and I know why people are searching for her like crazy.
She may be an old figma but her articulation is better than the newer figmas (imo)

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
I've technically purchased all of them but still waiting on 3 of them to ship!(I also have the Aigis and metis figmas from persona 3 but dont have pics)
User Image

Just received my Figma Saber and I know why people are searching for her like crazy.
She may be an old figma but her articulation is better than the newer figmas (imo)

yeah her poseability is great, though the hands swap is problematic(I already had one break, I glued it back together but its no longer usable and I had to hollow out part of the hand holder a bit to allow it to be held without fear of ripping of the peg again, really would have done without the little balls on the end of the hang pegs)

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
User Image

yeah her poseability is great, though the hands swap is problematic(I already had one break, I glued it back together but its no longer usable and I had to hollow out part of the hand holder a bit to allow it to be held without fear of ripping of the peg again, really would have done without the little balls on the end of the hang pegs)

Other the hand parts, I have no problems with her.
It was worthed, after all that long hours searching in the Internet

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
Shinn Ikari
Avalons Dark Shadow
User Image

Other the hand parts, I have no problems with her.
It was worthed, after all that long hours searching in the Internet

yeah short of her hand parts she is one of the best figmas ive seen.
though she has gotten a bit hard to find so I seriously hope nothing ever happens to mine(I was lucky enough to find her at fairly close to her original price, which I dont see happening again)

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces