Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Seriously, Max Factory needs to get more male characters into their figma line or its going to be a reverse harem whenever I display my figma collection.

Picture this, my figma Touma is surrounded by Misaka Mikoto, Misaka Imouto, Index, Miku (all versions) and a legion of Haruhi (all versions).

Since figma Reika (Gantz) is already out and its motorcyle on its way, I do wish we will get at least another Gantz figma, preferably Kurono.Poor Reika.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I love Figma, recently ive been collecting the Saber(type moon) figma(s).
I've technically purchased all of them but still waiting on 3 of them to ship!(I also have the Aigis and metis figmas from persona 3 but dont have pics)
User Image

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Trainer Red-chan
I've technically purchased all of them but still waiting on 3 of them to ship!(I also have the Aigis and metis figmas from persona 3 but dont have pics)
User Image

I'm so jealous that you have the original Saber and its Extra counterpart. Not to mention Saber Lily.
They are quite rare nowadays. You can't even find original Saber at Ebay nowadays.
The only Saber I have in my possession is the Zero Version.

Wishing that Max Factory would figmatised other Servants. I do hope we'll get Archer, Rider (Fate/Zero) or at least Maiya.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
User Image

I'm so jealous that you have the original Saber and its Extra counterpart. Not to mention Saber Lily.
They are quite rare nowadays. You can't even find original Saber at Ebay nowadays.

Wishing that Max Factory would figmatised other Servants. I do hope we'll get Archer, Rider (Fate/Zero) or at least Maiya.

they actualy have released some of teh other fate stay characters as figma, including rider(and I think I saw an archer one somewhere though I dont recall what site) as well as rin, sakura, shirou, and irisviel.
also if you are in teh market for an original saber go to http://www.anime-island.com/products/fate-stay-night-saber-armor-version-figma-action-figure.html
its the same place that I got mine from and that I order my fate zero saber from(pre-order, cant wait for it to get here)

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
User Image

they actualy have released some of teh other fate stay characters as figma, including rider(and I think I saw an archer one somewhere though I dont recall what site) as well as rin, sakura, shirou, and irisviel.
also if you are in teh market for an original saber go to http://www.anime-island.com/products/fate-stay-night-saber-armor-version-figma-action-figure.html
its the same place that I got mine from and that I order my fate zero saber from(pre-order, cant wait for it to get here)

I wished I have my own credit card and buy stuffs.
Too bad that good things like figma are quite difficult to buy without credit cards crying
On a side note, why can't they make Archer as the next figma?
We already have Shirou and he's basically Archer.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
User Image

Too bad that good things like figma are quite difficult to buy without credit cards crying

my advice would be to start up a bank account and get a paypal man. its hard as hell to buy figmas only using ebay due to its lack of selection that you find on there. I own the whole collection but I had to use 4 different sites to pull it off(amazon, ebay, anime island, and jlist)
and i'd image you'll have the same problem with other figmas.
and yeah it would be cool if they released an archer one. though right now im wondering if they'll release a gilgamesh one when they release fate extra ccc(since ccc was held back in order to make him a playabel servent)
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
User Image

my advice would be to start up a bank account and get a paypal man. its hard as hell to buy figmas only using ebay due to its lack of selection that you find on there. I own the whole collection but I had to use 4 different sites to pull it off(amazon, ebay, anime island, and jlist)
and yeah it would be cool if they released an archer one. though right now im wondering if they'll release a gilgamesh one when they release fate extra ccc(since ccc was held back in order to make him a playabel servent)
cat_talk2hand *Waffles runs away*

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
User Image

What?
We'll get Gilgamesh and Archer in CCC?
if only they had those two figmatised and we can have the Archer vs Archer fight all we want.
maybe max Factory is holding back since they are thinking on how to put the noble phantasm Unlimited Blade Works with the figma (wishful thinking)
On paypal, still considering since I'm not very good at electronic transactions
people at my office are not helping either (either they don't use paypal or they don't know how to use paypal)
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
User Image

What?
if only they had those two figmatised and we can have the Archer vs Archer fight all we want.
maybe max Factory is holding back since they are thinking on how to put the noble phantasm Unlimited Blade Works with the figma (wishful thinking)
people at my office are not helping either (either they don't use paypal or they don't know how to use paypal)
cat_xp *Waffles runs away*

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
[NPC] Waffles the Cat
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
User Image

cat_talk2hand *Waffles runs away*

....did I just get quested by an npc?....that has never happened to me before eek

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
User Image

What?

sort of, CCC will still have teh normal archer though I made a video that makes an exellent joke about his new appearence that can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgvPepmVskM&list=UUZGJUMWzI85WzEh4McbVI5Q&index=2&feature=plcp
however ccc was in fact supposed to be released a month or two ago but they decided to hold it back at the very last minuet because they wanted to add a fourth playable servent in addition to the normal 3 and they eventualy decided that the 4th playable servent should be gilgamesh.
as for teh paypal think, I would just wing it. its no where near as difficult as it would seem. though in the event that you have trouble with it feel free to message me and i'd be happy to walk you through it.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan

We need more Fate or TYpe-Moon Figmas!
It would be nice if they include characters from other series like Shiki (kara no kyoukai), Shiki (Tsukihime)

What?

sort of, CCC will still have teh normal archer though I made a video that makes an exellent joke about his new appearence that can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgvPepmVskM&list=UUZGJUMWzI85WzEh4McbVI5Q&index=2&feature=plcp
however ccc was in fact supposed to be released a month or two ago but they decided to hold it back at the very last minuet because they wanted to add a fourth playable servent in addition to the normal 3 and they eventualy decided that the 4th playable servent should be gilgamesh.
as for teh paypal think, I would just wing it. its no where near as difficult as it would seem. though in the event that you have trouble with it feel free to message me and i'd be happy to walk you through it.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan

It would be nice if they include characters from other series like Shiki (kara no kyoukai), Shiki (Tsukihime)

What?

lol you didnt say anything rofl
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan

What?

cat_scream *Waffles runs away*

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
[NPC] Waffles the Cat
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari
Trainer Red-chan
Shinn Ikari

What?

cat_scream *Waffles runs away*

noooo!
come back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items