Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Xilos_0
I've got the different saber's from fate/stay night.

Full armor saber, saber lily, saber alter, and saber extra.

Lily and extra I got from ebay with games.

Oh awesome. So I'm going to guess you're gonna get this one too?:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/3337/figma+Saber+Zero+ver.html
The last figma I received was Sky High from Tiger & Bunny. The last one I pre-ordered was the Origami Cyclone figma (also from Tiger & Bunny).
I have 7, acquired in this order: Mari Makinami (eva2.0), Asuka Shikinami (eva2.0), Strength (BRS), BRS game version, Guts (Berserk), Homura and BRSbeast.

I thought I posted in this thread, but I guess I got side-tracked and didn't submbit my post ^_^''. I think I'll get Mami monday and stop collecting for awhile as figma collecting is an expensive hobby -_-''.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Andy_and_Nicky
I have 7, acquired in this order: Mari Makinami (eva2.0), Asuka Shikinami (eva2.0), Strength (BRS), BRS game version, Guts (Berserk), Homura and BRSbeast.

I thought I posted in this thread, but I guess I got side-tracked and didn't submbit my post ^_^''. I think I'll get Mami monday and stop collecting for awhile as figma collecting is an expensive hobby -_-''.

Yeah, I gotta pick up Mami next time I go to my hobby shop.

And figmas ARE expensive gonk

Sparkly Duck

10,500 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

I've recently just started, and I have a Mirai Suenaga Figma. I'm thinking of buying Aegis/Aigis of Persona 3 or maybe any one from BRS~ :>

User Image

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Meiko Waltz
User Image

I've recently just started, and I have a Mirai Suenaga Figma. I'm thinking of buying Aegis/Aigis of Persona 3 or maybe any one from BRS~ :>

User Image

User Image That Aegis one IS gorgeous emotion_kirakira
I'm gonna finish collecting what I can of the Madoka figmas (at least the regular ones, not the special editions), and I'll go from there

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
INSANITY! OMFG! I'MUH CRAZY!!!! GWAAHH!!!!

Ok, I'm done... actually there's a reason why I went with that on the beginning... and you'll see why.

I got about 4, I have a 5th one coming.. and the 5th one I'll explain a little bit later...

My first Figma that I ever got, was the White Rock Shooter that came with the Black Rock Shooter The Game, I was absolutely ecstatic when I got her, then my mom dropped the ABS-CBN Global thing on her and broke her stand, the figure itself is unharmed, but with White Rock Shooter being unable to stand on her own... I'm forced to grab another copy just to get another stand.... wahh... so for now, I'm going to use my BRS 2035 version stand (which doesn't even fit on her hole... no perverted pun intended), so yeah.. I'm about to cry for that one... wah.

My second is... My Black Rock Shooter 2035 Version.. which is the main character.. Other than a missing stand, she has a pretty much stand on her own.. that and I have the gun to make it even more possible.. but the chances of me making her stand up with the gun is now officially gone.. wah.

My third one is.. Dead Master, by god how I posed her, she has just downright sexy! Evillly sexy I might add.

My fourth one was one hell of an expensive buy, it's Black Rock Shooter Beast. It's probably more so than the 3 that I bought, while I kinda got her cheap, the shipping basically murdered me, since she came with the artbook that's like 300+ pages long and it weighs quite a lot.

My final fifth one is.. please clicky link:

http://gscmikatan.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/figma-insane-black-rock-shooter/

If you've probably read the link, yes, I have Insane Black Rock Shooter Preordered, I'll repeat that again, I have it preordered! Aaannd all I can say is this.. My Visa, which I got a week ago felt like it got severely raped hard, then it got raped again, then it got raped a third one.. cause it cost me 314 dollars in total! Can someone console my Visa? It was beaten to the point where it has no money left.. or whatever what's left of it. And this is also the reason for the screaming like a lunatic on the top.. It's coming out Next Month of the 22nd.

I have future plans on getting Black Rock Shooter the Animation (Hey! Hoodies are cool!), Black Gold Saw, Strength, Black Rock Shooter (Original... you know the one that has the gun as big as the Figma itself.. and get it as cheap as possible while not too cheap to the point where it's not a bootleg).

Sparkly Duck

10,500 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Aria_Knight_Lyrac

Ok, I'm done... actually there's a reason why I went with that on the beginning... and you'll see why.

I got about 4, I have a 5th one coming.. and the 5th one I'll explain a little bit later...

My first Figma that I ever got, was the White Rock Shooter that came with the Black Rock Shooter The Game, I was absolutely ecstatic when I got her, then my mom dropped the ABS-CBN Global thing on her and broke her stand, the figure itself is unharmed, but with White Rock Shooter being unable to stand on her own... I'm forced to grab another copy just to get another stand.... wahh... so for now, I'm going to use my BRS 2035 version stand (which doesn't even fit on her hole... no perverted pun intended), so yeah.. I'm about to cry for that one... wah.

My second is... My Black Rock Shooter 2035 Version.. which is the main character.. Other than a missing stand, she has a pretty much stand on her own.. that and I have the gun to make it even more possible.. but the chances of me making her stand up with the gun is now officially gone.. wah.

My third one is.. Dead Master, by god how I posed her, she has just downright sexy! Evillly sexy I might add.

My fourth one was one hell of an expensive buy, it's Black Rock Shooter Beast. It's probably more so than the 3 that I bought, while I kinda got her cheap, the shipping basically murdered me, since she came with the artbook that's like 300+ pages long and it weighs quite a lot.

If you've probably read the link, yes, I have Insane Black Rock Shooter Preordered, I'll repeat that again, I have it preordered! Aaannd all I can say is this.. My Visa, which I got a week ago felt like it got severely raped hard, then it got raped again, then it got raped a third one.. cause it cost me 314 dollars in total! Can someone console my Visa? It was beaten to the point where it has no money left.. or whatever what's left of it. And this is also the reason for the screaming like a lunatic on the top.. It's coming out Next Month of the 22nd.

I have future plans on getting Black Rock Shooter the Animation (Hey! Hoodies are cool!), Black Gold Saw, Strength, Black Rock Shooter (Original... you know the one that has the gun as big as the Figma itself.. and get it as cheap as possible while not too cheap to the point where it's not a bootleg).

^^ BRS rocks, and lol what a long post... Plus, I wanted to ask if you were a Filipino~?

Sparkly Duck

10,500 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Moogle Voodoo
Meiko Waltz
User Image

User Image

User Image That Aegis one IS gorgeous emotion_kirakira
I'm gonna finish collecting what I can of the Madoka figmas (at least the regular ones, not the special editions), and I'll go from there

User Image

Yup, she's just so adorable~ ( > w < ) Good luck in collecting them~

User Image

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Meiko Waltz
Aria_Knight_Lyrac

^^ BRS rocks, and lol what a long post... Plus, I wanted to ask if you were a Filipino~?

Yes, I am! And the reason why it's so flippin long is because I've been looking around for a Toys and Collectibles Forum in ages (yes I'm a 2003 member) and I haven't even found this forum until the day when I posted that, so I was like, OMFG! THIS IS TWICE AS GOOD AS THE ANIME FORUM which I did post on and got the whole "LOSER I WATCH FREEZ ON INTERNET, FAIL" so, I'm quite happy that I finally found this.

That aside, I've been a fan since the day when I found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLzOrik5YJ8 when I was still starting as a Hatsune Miku fan back few years ago. And since then, I've been a fan of the series since... Except for the anime.. which was great.. but ended in one of the most crappiest way to end.

Aside from that, I also preordered Black Rock Shooter The Animation Figma Edition... and she was 70 bucks for me when I bought it on CD Japan. Though I have yet to test this website, I've been hearing nothing but praise for this site. So I'm testing this now. If assuming Fedex actually does the delivering and actually posts a pic on that... if all else fails. I'm probably going to go nuts.

Sparkly Duck

10,500 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Aria_Knight_Lyrac
Meiko Waltz
Aria_Knight_Lyrac

Yes, I am! And the reason why it's so flippin long is because I've been looking around for a Toys and Collectibles Forum in ages (yes I'm a 2003 member) and I haven't even found this forum until the day when I posted that, so I was like, OMFG! THIS IS TWICE AS GOOD AS THE ANIME FORUM which I did post on and got the whole "LOSER I WATCH FREEZ ON INTERNET, FAIL" so, I'm quite happy that I finally found this.

That aside, I've been a fan since the day when I found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLzOrik5YJ8 when I was still starting as a Hatsune Miku fan back few years ago. And since then, I've been a fan of the series since... Except for the anime.. which was great.. but ended in one of the most crappiest way to end.

Aside from that, I also preordered Black Rock Shooter The Animation Figma Edition... and she was 70 bucks for me when I bought it on CD Japan. Though I have yet to test this website, I've been hearing nothing but praise for this site. So I'm testing this now. If assuming Fedex actually does the delivering and actually posts a pic on that... if all else fails. I'm probably going to go nuts.

User Image

Cool~ ^^ I also agree about the BRS anime having the crappiest way to end. Since I'm just starting out with collecting and stuff, I have no experience yet in buying online~ (xwx)

User Image

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Meiko Waltz
Aria_Knight_Lyrac
Meiko Waltz
Aria_Knight_Lyrac

User Image

Cool~ ^^ I also agree about the BRS anime having the crappiest way to end. Since I'm just starting out with collecting and stuff, I have no experience yet in buying online~ (xwx)

User Image

We have to start somewhere lol, I started about a month ago.. at least for Figmas anyways, I've always been curious about Figmas for quite sometime.. But now that I have them, I'm only going to say that I'm thoroughly impressed with them. Ebay (yes yes, I know I know) is the source for Figmas that you've missed, but do watch out who you spend your money.. cause yes, I've been scammed once... and I ******** hated it. Anyways, I'll bestow my experience and research to you, as a first time buyer online.

First, be weary of everything in China. I have nothing against Chinese people, but however, everything they do is fake or poorly quality, although there are some chinese that are actually honest, but however, things to watch out for.

- If it's cheap, it's guaranteed to be of cheap quality: If you see a Figma that's selling anywhere between $20-$30 dollars, it's sounds too good to be true, that a Figma is cheap, now there's a 90-10 percent chance that it's a fake, would you risk that chance? You shouldn't. Figmas generally go anywhere as cheap as $55+ to $100+ dollars, but that's not including Shipping, expensive? Yes, but it's a sure shot that it's not going to be a fake.

- Buy from the original country, which is Japan, and countries like US and Europe. Though Japan, do expect it to be expensive (Can go anywhere between 100 to 200 on ones that previously released it). US on the other hand, is anywhere between 55.

- Read below the item, if there's a seemingly official tag, if it says, "It's 100% Authentic" you should believe it, if you don't. Your golden rule is: Ask anyways, especially pictures. If the seller doesn't. Go shop somewhere else.

- Location.. As I've said, location is important, if it says "China, China" stay the hell out of it. With the price being that low? Stay well away. If you want it bad enough, ask. If there's no response. Leave.

- Ask often and ask a lot. Yes it's annoying, but however it's a neccessity.

But beyond that, these are the rules that I follow. I go for the most expensive, yet all at the same, not overcharged to the point where it's 200+ dollars on a Figma which you could easily get for 100+.

As with most people here, especially the reviewers, they always preorder it on the web stores like CD Japan. Playasia overcharges it, since they include it with the S&H. Well there's the only two that I've shopped in an official website. But I prefer CD Japan so far, since it's relatively cheaper than Playasia.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I don't know about you guys but i do think figma is lacking male characters (Billy does not count, I refuse to bundle him as a male character). So far we only have

1) Eriol Mondial (Nanoha StrikerS)
2) Kamijou Touma (To Aru Majutsu no Index)
3) Kyon and Itsuki (Haruhi)
4) Araragi (Bakemonogatari)
5) Duke (Golgo 13)

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Shinn Ikari
I don't know about you guys but i do think figma is lacking male characters (Billy does not count, I refuse to bundle him as a male character). So far we only have

5) Duke (Golgo 13)

User ImageUhmmm... there's a lot more than just that, my friend.

Yes, there is more females than males. But there are more than just five male figmas. XD
http://www.goodsmile.info/page/en/product/all/figma/all/all/all/all/1.html

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Moogle Voodoo
Shinn Ikari

5) Duke (Golgo 13)

User ImageUhmmm... there's a lot more than just that, my friend.

Yes, there is more females than males. But there are more than just five male figmas. XD
http://www.goodsmile.info/page/en/product/all/figma/all/all/all/all/1.html

Yup, I know.
But I do wish Max Factory would introduce more male characters. My wish list includes

a) Hyoudou Issei (Highschool DxD) - really wants his perverted face
b) Takashi Komuro / kohta Hirano (highschool of the Dead) - it would be nice if there're weapons
c) Kei Kurono (Gantz) - so Reika would have to ride the Gantz bike alone
d) Kaito/ Kamui (Vocaloid) - Don't want missing members so we can do our own vocaloids

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff