Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundam Waffle

So after much thought, I decided to sell my DOC Mint's head, in order to help fund my quest for more cute clothes for my first doll Duchess. I might also consider putting that off so I can get her a twin brother, but honestly one doll is good enough for me, since most dolls I've seen, or either white or tan, with a few being gray. Nothing wrong with that, but I really would love to find another light blue doll, that isn't from Bobobie.

I love the way her face is blushed.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
toothru
Gundam Waffle

So after much thought, I decided to sell my DOC Mint's head, in order to help fund my quest for more cute clothes for my first doll Duchess. I might also consider putting that off so I can get her a twin brother, but honestly one doll is good enough for me, since most dolls I've seen, or either white or tan, with a few being gray. Nothing wrong with that, but I really would love to find another light blue doll, that isn't from Bobobie.

I love the way her face is blushed.

oh, thanks!
That's an old pic of her, I'm about to send her off for another one.
I have been M.I.A. on gaia for a few months now, I have actually been living off on Den of Angels forum. When I took my break from gaia there was no thread about these dolls, I am so happy to have stumbled upon one.

My boyfriend got me a Luts Bory dolls with the 2009 custom event face up and he is buying me the new doll zone boy Raphael.

zjfirestar's Other Half

Cuento_de_hadas
I have been M.I.A. on gaia for a few months now, I have actually been living off on Den of Angels forum. When I took my break from gaia there was no thread about these dolls, I am so happy to have stumbled upon one.

My boyfriend got me a Luts Bory dolls with the 2009 custom event face up and he is buying me the new doll zone boy Raphael.
What a sweetie! My fiance just complains that they're overpriced. >.<
MuraDarkcaves
Cuento_de_hadas

He spoils me rotten, but I am actually going to get him a 60cm doll from Angell Studio for our three year anniversary

zjfirestar's Other Half

Cuento_de_hadas
MuraDarkcaves
Cuento_de_hadas

He spoils me rotten, but I am actually going to get him a 60cm doll from Angell Studio for our three year anniversary
Ah, so he appreciates them too. Mine would much prefer the Dragon AGe sequel than a doll of any kind. xd

Desirable Genius

I got a mail from Think Pink (some site, they order the doll and such for you. They also have a few in stock). My doll had arrived there (We're both in the Netherlands).. They'd send it as soon as possible.. Now I can't wait till he arrive!! And so fast.. I expected to wait 2 - 4 weeks more.

My order -clothing- from LUTS arrived today biggrin

User Image

Knee Socks
User Image

Benjamin Set
User Image User Image

The shorts are actually greyish, but because of the light, they seem brownish @w@"''
User Image

Magical Hobo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evangelinn by tuttifrutti168, on Flickr
I love her. <3

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My first ball jointed doll arrived today, I got her from Angell-studio. She was a 40.1 cm Leira doll, which I renamed Setsuna(calm snow). I love her so much, and she is very pretty. I will take pictures of her later, right now she is sitting next to me. biggrin

Desirable Genius

My Hyde arrived today heart

User Image

User Image

User Image
I feel so guilty now that school has started and I have no time to make stuff for my doll!! crying
Does anyone else here make their own clothes for their dolls? If so I would really love to get pointers on making pants. It's soooo hard!!! I've attempted a pair of pants that unintentionally turned in to skinny fits (Isaac is sooo skinny and the Ken doll clothing patterns I bought are colossal in comparison!!!) sweatdrop
My next project is a pair of Jumper Shorts to be worn like the street kids of Shibuya. These will be intentionally baggy so I won't have to trim them down quiet as much as the jeans.
I've come to a conclusion as to why I prefer male dolls. Of three sisters, I was always the only one that wanted to get Ken dolls for birthday and Christmas. Now that I'm older I have carried over this preference to my choice of BJDs. Plus, it doesn't hurt that BJD guys are more "realistic" in structure (not all men are broad shouldered and square jawed) biggrin .
Neo MOF
My Hyde arrived today heart

x w x
I just love his scarf...
Gaah these dolls are so expensive. . _.

Desirable Genius

Yes, from some hobbies you just have to accept they're expensive. ^w^

@ 0_Kadaj_0
I'm going to try to make him some kind of vest or coat.. no idea how am going to manage that but ok XD

don't you have a pants that you had bought for your doll? Then you can look a bit at how it's made.

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Do you like Ball Jointed Dolls. If so then join us at A Dolls Heart: A Ball Jointed Doll Guild.

We are Getting ready to run our Fall Contest.

Eva:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas