Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

I've been SOOMED!

I just put the first payment down on Soom's new Centaur, Zinc. I didn't like the first one they'd released - his human half looked too out of proportion with his horse half, but THIS guy, they fixed those issues and OMG I just couldn't resist. I've managed to resist everything up until now (mostly by avoiding Soom's site like the plague lol), but I figure, what the hey. It's a b-day present to myself. Never mind that I won't get it until October. XD

Fluffy Prophet

Stormlight
I've been SOOMED!

I just put the first payment down on Soom's new Centaur, Zinc. I didn't like the first one they'd released - his human half looked too out of proportion with his horse half, but THIS guy, they fixed those issues and OMG I just couldn't resist. I've managed to resist everything up until now (mostly by avoiding Soom's site like the plague lol), but I figure, what the hey. It's a b-day present to myself. Never mind that I won't get it until October. XD

Grats! I fell in love with him too (though I'd prefer no horn)
by the way we moved the bjd discussion to here: BJD Discussion
RIP thread.

Maybe someone can ask a MoD to move this thread to the recycling forum, so new people won't post here.

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
yey, i got sasha today. my 27cm obitsu.
i ordered her from junky spot. they forgot to send her wig i ordered D:
makes me upset but maaan shes so cuute. she is my first daughter > u <
ill post pics soon so you guys can see ^-^
edit::
PIC DROP!!
User Image
User Image
Hello all! I just recently got into BJDs, saw them at Anime Mid-Atlantic and afterwards just couldn't stop thinking about them so I got my first doll about a month ago, a Bobobie Nissa that is so tiny ._. but she's cute and I'm basing her off of my Final Fantasy 11 tarutaru character. Now the only problem is finding clothes that fit u_u since 11 cm clothes are almost too small (they fit but the closures are so far apart they won't velcro or button) and Lati-yellow clothes fit but are ginormous on her, like she's playing dressup in her older sister's clothes....

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Taruun
Hello all! I just recently got into BJDs, saw them at Anime Mid-Atlantic and afterwards just couldn't stop thinking about them so I got my first doll about a month ago, a Bobobie Nissa that is so tiny ._. but she's cute and I'm basing her off of my Final Fantasy 11 tarutaru character. Now the only problem is finding clothes that fit u_u since 11 cm clothes are almost too small (they fit but the closures are so far apart they won't velcro or button) and Lati-yellow clothes fit but are ginormous on her, like she's playing dressup in her older sister's clothes....

Heeey
I see we have a new post here.
Just to let you know, we all basically moved to this thread
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/toys-collectibles/dollfie-other-bjd-ball-jointed-doll-chat-3/t.63011538/

So feel free to join us and chat!
and as for your doll--try to go to a toystore and fit Tommy or Kelly clothes from Barbie onto her. >w<

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi all! After having been away from Gaia for almost 2 years, I'm back. And with MANY dollies...

If you've seen me around on DoA, I'm the SOOM Whore who goes by the same user name here, ShinigamiDuoLover!

I have the following dolls:
SOOM Cuprit - Sykora
SOOM Euclase - Oriole
SOOM Heliot - Ashlon
AngelHeim Luka the Pan - Luka
Migidoll Ryu /SOOM hybrid male twin - Leon
SOOM Hati - Lati
Souldoll Chiron Centaur GS - Donovan
SOOM Epidos Unikenta(Centaur) - Cyrus
SOOM Pyro Unikenta(Centaur) - ???
SOOM GS Monzo - ???
SOOM NS Sard - Devlin

I also have an incoming SOOM Zinc(who will replace my Epidos), SOOM Migma(LV), and a SOOM Dune(Br).

October 30th 2011 will mark my 3 years of BJD collecting, as well as my Cuprit's birthday! So if you're somewhat new to the hobby and you have any BJD questions, don't be afraid to ask me! I don't consider myself an expect, but I like to help people out when I can!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

ShinigamiDuoLover
Hi all! After having been away from Gaia for almost 2 years, I'm back. And with MANY dollies...

If you've seen me around on DoA, I'm the SOOM Whore who goes by the same user name here, ShinigamiDuoLover!

I have the following dolls:
SOOM Cuprit - Sykora
SOOM Euclase - Oriole
SOOM Heliot - Ashlon
AngelHeim Luka the Pan - Luka
Migidoll Ryu /SOOM hybrid male twin - Leon
SOOM Hati - Lati
Souldoll Chiron Centaur GS - Donovan
SOOM Epidos Unikenta(Centaur) - Cyrus
SOOM Pyro Unikenta(Centaur) - ???
SOOM GS Monzo - ???
SOOM NS Sard - Devlin

I also have an incoming SOOM Zinc(who will replace my Epidos), SOOM Migma(LV), and a SOOM Dune(Br).

October 30th 2011 will mark my 3 years of BJD collecting, as well as my Cuprit's birthday! So if you're somewhat new to the hobby and you have any BJD questions, don't be afraid to ask me! I don't consider myself an expect, but I like to help people out when I can!

Heeey you~
read my above post :3 we all moved off to a new, more organized thread.
I have two BJDs and a floating BJD head razz
I have a Resinsoul Li, a Souldoll Sharics and a Soom Chrom head, for all who are interested razz

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

ForeverAlonez90
I have a Resinsoul Li, a Souldoll Sharics and a Soom Chrom head, for all who are interested razz

Hey. thanks for posting.
If you're interested in talking Dollies
We've all moved to a different, more organized thread that a regular owns.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/toys-collectibles/dollfie-other-bjd-ball-jointed-doll-chat-3/t.63011538/

feel free to chat with us there.
I would one of these doll but don't know were to get one from sad

Magical Hobo

harley-harley-quinn
I would one of these doll but don't know were to get one from sad

Have you looked at places like Luts, Fairyland, Soom, Volks, etc?

Aged Gaian

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hygienic 200
XFateX
ForeverAlonez90

Hey. thanks for posting.

this link redirects to this thread.

that said, since i'm new here too, i have 5 1/6 scale dollfies. i started this hobby not even 2 months ago but i'm already well into the swing. :3 i've sewed quite a bit of clothes for them, and since my sister got 2 for herself as well, we split the old bratz clothes she had (well, she got most of them, but i walked away with a nice sweater and a few other things). i also bought an adirondack chair and dresser for them, in addition to finding a couple barbie items through my school. :3

i'm hoping to build them a little room (disguised as a project for class). :3

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Chocofreak13
XFateX
ForeverAlonez90

Hey. thanks for posting.

this link redirects to this thread.

that said, since i'm new here too, i have 5 1/6 scale dollfies. i started this hobby not even 2 months ago but i'm already well into the swing. :3 i've sewed quite a bit of clothes for them, and since my sister got 2 for herself as well, we split the old bratz clothes she had (well, she got most of them, but i walked away with a nice sweater and a few other things). i also bought an adirondack chair and dresser for them, in addition to finding a couple barbie items through my school. :3

i'm hoping to build them a little room (disguised as a project for class). :3

I don't understand how this place still gets hits
But it's supposed to be this thread

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/toys-collectibles/the-bjd-discussion/t.72955989/

Friendly Lunatic

Keya-Lee
I want to buy a doll but i dont know where to buy it!
somewhere cheap, but still cute

http://angeldolls.co.uk/blue-fairy/tiny-fairy.html

This site is bassed out of the UK, not Japan, but they sell Asian style dolls, and alot of Japanese/Korean companies link to their site. These dolls are really cute and on the afordable end of dolls. You can get a basic, customised doll with clothes, eyes, and a wig for about $200, whereas on other sites, the doll alone costs more than $200.

Good luck : ) I've never delt with this site before, but I just purchased my first doll from a site that is partnered with this one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff