Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

happy birthday bishie biggrin
The wig is awesome (I love the first picture c: )
I'm glad it's shipped >w<'

Sparkly Genius

I have next week off of school and I want to spend it making dolly preparations...
But I know I will end up doing homework all week. =(
@Fate: Thaanks! Iknowright? :3

Spore XP
I have next week off of school and I want to spend it making dolly preparations...
But I know I will end up doing homework all week. =(

That always happens! It sucks. ;__;

@Neo: Thank you very much! ;u; <3
I like his wig too, hehe

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

;-; someone told me my dolls remind them as twilight vampires.

Or at least Koujis brown eyes did.

so now he has green.

Sparkly Genius

XFateX

so now he has green.

Lame. I would be totally put off by that so I can't blame you for the switch but for the record your dolls do not look like twilight vampires. sad

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

haha. Why, thank you spore. <3

It's okay. I started leaning towards the green anyways. :3
XFateX

so now he has green.

Ouch! ;__;

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Did I just spot the words "acetone/nail polish remover" and "faceup" in the same sentence? After everything I read about that being taboo? That GARBAGE goes nowhere near my precious Leo. And if someone told me that he looked like a Twilight vampire, I'd hit them with him just so he could have some sort of revenge. And I'm sure he would hurt he if was used as a bludgeoning weapon. (That was said for comedic effect. I wouldn't really use my baby as a weapon, but there would be some serious pain going on.) The only vampire I'd ever want him to look like (if I could ever get the outfit commissioned) would be Alucard from Castlevania.

Desirable Genius

@ Fate
*agrees with Spore*
I'd be so pissed off XD .. (Reminds me of the time someone called me Lady Gaga because I had a bow in my hair... and sorry for the gaga fans but I hate her XD got all annoyed.)

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neo MOF
@ Fate
*agrees with Spore*
I'd be so pissed off XD .. (Reminds me of the time someone called me Lady Gaga because I had a bow in my hair... and sorry for the gaga fans but I hate her XD got all annoyed.)
User Image
Agreed. Lady Gaga is a skank and I can't stand her either. The only way I can listen to her songs is when Little Kuriboh from Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series spoofs them. I mean c'mon, Marik singing about stealing leather pants put to Bad Romance is funny.

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
lady gaga is a dude. e.e
AHEM BACK TO DOLL talk...its been a while since i posted. XD
im currently waiting one week and 5 days till i can order my baby. this whole waiting to order thing is killing me.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Is that all? I had to wait about 4 months or so before I could order mine. Found out in August that mom would be willing to get him for me for Christmas. Ordered him December 9th. Didn't get him til January 13th.

Desirable Genius

yes yes yes biggrin my order is out of customs!! WOOOOOO!!! XD -gets hyper again-.. which reminds me.. I promised my friend I'd film the boxopening XD

When I think of Lady Gaga, all I hear is in my head -in a horrible voice- GAGA OH LALA XD
I liked that parody though "Bad Bromance" XD

@ Khrystyan
I'm excited for you OvO
@Neko: Why yes, yes you did hear those two words in the same sentence. blaugh

I don't think using acetone to remove faceups is all that taboo, you just have to be careful.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
I'd rather be safe than have Leo's face stain or melt or something...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff