Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

❝ Last night I ordered my very first BJD ever from http://crobidolls.com/. I picked the R Line Nia for his sweet face. Already have a name for him and everything, and the wig is going to be these adorable black curls.

Seriously, the wait is going to kill me. XD ❞
Miss Jenny Vane

User Image

❝ Last night I ordered my very first BJD ever from http://crobidolls.com/. I picked the R Line Nia for his sweet face. Already have a name for him and everything, and the wig is going to be these adorable black curls.

Seriously, the wait is going to kill me. XD ❞

Gah! He's adorable! Seriously, Crobi molds could easily end up on my dolly wishlist. Congrats on ordering your boy!
Well, I ordered two pairs of boots, one pair of shoes, and a sword for my dolly today. :3 Now to play the waiting game...

Tasty Bachelorette

5,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm playing the waiting game now.
Hopefully she'll come tomorrow, but she's supposed to be here on Friday.
I'm so excited for my Junkyspot order!

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
ShiloDisease

Hope you get her safe and soon :3
ShiloDisease

Hehe, my first dolly came from JS! I loved only having to wait a week. xD My second dolly came from the DoA MP in pieces.

Congrats on ordering your girl!

Conservative Flatterer

12,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Neo MOF
on the 23rd of July, I ordered my first BJD heart Now I have to wait <v<''.. It's Dollzone Hid (Fullset). I'm very impatiently XD haha.. I want to see his face *o*''

I know you posted this forever ago, but that's the one I LOVE and am probably getting! <3
I am recently feeling really drawn to these dolls cause I went to my first convention and the people I stayed with had some. At first they creeped me out but then I realized they also really intrigued me and I'd like to get one. If I picked one that I liked it would be more personal to me and I would be less scared of it! I'm still looking which kind to get but I'm probably gonna get SD... it's going to be expensive and a big investment. I need a job crying
kawaiikojaychan
I am recently feeling really drawn to these dolls cause I went to my first convention and the people I stayed with had some. At first they creeped me out but then I realized they also really intrigued me and I'd like to get one. If I picked one that I liked it would be more personal to me and I would be less scared of it! I'm still looking which kind to get but I'm probably gonna get SD... it's going to be expensive and a big investment. I need a job crying

Shopping around for the doll that's 'yours' is always so fun. xD They are expensive, but honestly I've never regretted getting into the hobby. My dolls make me so happy, and planning on the next ones to add to my collection is something I greatly enjoy [probably a little too much.

Oh! And I've basically decided that by November or December, I'm going to put my DZ Annie on layaway! ^__^

] ] [ ] [ [

Lady Star

Okay, I'm looking at getting some dolls for the first time (considering Pullip and/or Hujoo currently; maybe Obitsu, Volks Dolfie or 1/4 Resinsoul if I want something more accurately proportioned). I was sorta hoping for a slightly more proportioned head than what they have, but I have no idea how to tell what size head fits a body if you buy from a different brand or ebay. Are you supposed to measure by neck size or what? Also, how do you tell what wig fits what head? I've just had problems finding tips for new bjd buyers and I don't want to buy w/out knowing what I'm doing. Thanks for any tips you guys may have in advance!

Demonic Demigod

6,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aurora de Silva
Okay, I'm looking at getting some dolls for the first time (considering Pullip and/or Hujoo currently; maybe Obitsu, Volks Dolfie or 1/4 Resinsoul if I want something more accurately proportioned). I was sorta hoping for a slightly more proportioned head than what they have, but I have no idea how to tell what size head fits a body if you buy from a different brand or ebay. Are you supposed to measure by neck size or what? Also, how do you tell what wig fits what head? I've just had problems finding tips for new bjd buyers and I don't want to buy w/out knowing what I'm doing. Thanks for any tips you guys may have in advance!

Join the BJD group in my Siggy. You can get lots of questions answered there. heart

Lady Star

Resin Secrets- That would be amazing, thanks. *goes to join*
Hello, everyone :]
I've been in love with BJD ever since seeing some photography of them and seeing them at Sakuracon. I talked briefly with someone who owns a couple, and I decided that since I'm a photography major, I might as well use them as models aswell!
I'm hopefully coming in to quite a bit of money soon, and I've decided to splurge on a BJD of my very own; a 70cm Type B EID woman from Iplehouse, named Yur. (Will probably change the name to something super creative, like Yuri razz ) I'm kind of surprised no one's mentioned Iplehouse; but, then again, I've never heard of any of the websites you guys have listed.

Now, I'll probably join the guild Resin mentioned, because I'm sure I'll have a TON of questions for the more experienced BJDers :]

Looking forward to her purchase!

Yur

Dapper Dabbler

Oh, I love Iplehouse! They have the most gorgeous sculpts! I seriously love Jessica and would love to buy her someday. I just never bought any Iples because most of the dolls I collect are elves and Iplehouse doesn't sell elf sculpts. Luts, Fairyland, and now B&G's Old World are the companies I buy from.

I've got a B&G Old World dark elf on layaway right now. He's meant to become my Shadow King. Hopefully THIS sculpt will actually fit my vision of him this time. rolleyes

Magical Hobo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can view them in bigger sizes and more here if interested. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces