Welcome to Gaia! ::

I used to have 45 Furby's heart I never found them creepy like a lot of people, I thought they were adorable n_n

Friendly Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
.:-Sometimes I ask myself, what am I doing here...

I also thought they were quite cute and was obsessed with them at the time. Had quite a few myself, although I was only really into the original ones. Had about 5 of those (one blew up and my cousin broke my first one, which was my favourite gonk ), two Furby babies (never played with them much), and Gizmo from Gremlins and E.T. if he counts.

...I think of all the reasons, but it's still not clear.-:.
I just got one the other day! ^^
I heart my furbies

Fashionable Lunatic

â„œinny says: You don't want one, they're awful toys.

Sparkly Darling

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
They are odd creatures... @__@

I think I rather take my chances with a Gremlin. haha jk xd

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
I wanted one when I was little and friends had them. I got one for my birthday when I was little around the stage they were popular.

I got over it after about a week...

Now they are back. I wouldn't buy one for a child these days though, I'd rather spend that money on something that keeps them entertained for longer.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yeah. I never had one but my cousin did and we put it in the freezer...it was never the same after that emotion_awesome

But then again I had some of the McDonald toys but those were kinda lame. And it wasn't until I was about 9 or 10 I got one for free from a garage sale but it scared me emotion_8c

Quotable Explorer

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I always thought they were creepy. And the MacDonald's ones were lame.

Anxious Citizen

I wanted one sooo bad as a kid, had to settle with the ones that had been McDonalds toys at one time. I want the new one that recently came out.

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
I had one looonnggg ago, both small and large. I don't know why I ever wanted one... they made me go "bat poop" (yeah Hotel Tanslvania whee )
I nvr had one but I used to hang out at my friend's house all the time and she had one and it would just wake up and start talking. the most irritating thing ever. though, I gotta admit, I think they're cute

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
Oh, believe me, I do...

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
I remember Furbies, looking back now, they were creepy little guy, although they look adorable eek

The one I used to own was a black and brown one, and I remember that the batteries died in it once, and I left it a long time before replacing them, and when I did, it started screaming, and wouldn't stop until I took out the batteries! gonk
Needless to say, I didn't play with it again after that, and since then, I'm not too sure what's happened to it eek

Did you know that they've recently brought back the Furbies? They even have a slightly different design.
What made them think that bringing them back was a good idea, I'll never know, I certainly wont be buying them for any of my future children gonk

I've never had one,and after seeing a Japanese commercial of them,I definitely didn't want one. I've heard a lot of stories about those things,that they have a mind of it's own. And the being able to talk even without the batteries,If that happened,I'd burn it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff