Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
They're going to sell them again. Only this time more expensive and alot more chatty. -.-'
AroundtheRainbow
Oh yes! I never had one (except for the McDonalds one), but I had a friend that obsessed over them and she always brought them to my house when we played together. I used to think they were weird...

Ah yes, the McDonalds furbies were super creepy. I remember exploring an abandoned house in the woods with my brothers and cousins. The house was mostly empty except for some furniture and a deer's head mounted in the bathroom. And a McDonalds furby sitting on a side table staring at everyone that came in through the door. I will NEVER forget it. It was like it was peering into my soul evil

True story.

Timid Phantom

Satirical Muse
They're going to sell them again. Only this time more expensive and alot more chatty. -.-'

Lets hope they're less possessed this time around...

Gracious Seeker

I can't believe they're releasing Furbies again. Unfortunately now they're even worse because of the LED eyes... even more creepy. I had one Furby and my friend had one; we would make them talk, but then I'd take the batteries out as soon as I got home. It still talked.
my grandma bought tons of them so i still have them they creeped me out when i was little though so i used to keep them in this box until they shut up
I have a Furbie here somewhere. Bought it when it was the craze. One of things it used to say was "yummm." We got in the habit of saying "yumm" whenever we had something good to eat and we still do it. rofl

Newbie Noob

I used to have one of those. I think my aunt got me one for Christmas back when they were super popular. They were kinda creepy, weren't they?

Fuzzy Star

I still have one, its a furby baby, and it talks in Japanese. (┌・。・)┌

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
When I was a kid, I had a baby furby but it drove me crazy.

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
Oh gosh I remember those ._____.
So many nightmares, even though I've never owned one in my life. Just too dang creepy

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Satirical Muse

They tried to bring 'em back around 2007 or maybe earlier but I dunno if they did well. I'm actually excited to see what the new Furbies are capable of. Just think of the things they shove into cell phones that are much smaller than even the new Furbies. With all that potential space for well... space and hardware/software they could be really incredible and totally worth the 60 bucks. The only thing I'm sad about is that they look less fluffy this time. I also dislike the LED eyes but I could get use to that since they are more expressive.

Timid Bookworm

I had one when I was a kid but at some point I realized it was kind of creepy. The new ones are worse, though.

Lonely Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Murasaki Alien
Satirical Muse

They tried to bring 'em back around 2007 or maybe earlier but I dunno if they did well. I'm actually excited to see what the new Furbies are capable of. Just think of the things they shove into cell phones that are much smaller than even the new Furbies. With all that potential space for well... space and hardware/software they could be really incredible and totally worth the 60 bucks. The only thing I'm sad about is that they look less fluffy this time. I also dislike the LED eyes but I could get use to that since they are more expressive.

What I really dislike are the plastic ears. I wish they were like the old ones.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Satirical Muse
Murasaki Alien
Satirical Muse

What I really dislike are the plastic ears. I wish they were like the old ones.

Indeed! Or they could at lest cover the solid plastic with some fuzz.... though if I remember correctly they would be using less plasitc if they styled them like the old ears on the first gen figures. It was like... one or two sticks of plastic that tugged on the ears. I also hope that future waves of the Furbies will have more physical variety, too, just like the old gens. So many colors and varieties, it was amazing!

Beloved Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

~*It's a whole new world we live in,It's a whole new way to see,It's a whole new place with a brand new attitude....*~

User Image
Shi the Light Eevee & Kio the Dark Eevee
User ImageUser Image♥____User ImageUser ImageUser Image____♥User ImageUser Image

~*-♥ .....I had like 3 and got them all talking together lol they were fun,but the new ones dont like so much,i found a gremlin furby at my flea market while back.....♥ -*~
User Image
~*User ImageBut you still gotta catch 'em all and be the best that you can be!!...Pokemon Johto!..User Image...*~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff