Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
I recently just went to Disney World to visit my friend and I've discovered I have a growing obsession with collecting Disney pins. I'm actually surprised I never noticed them before, especially with how much of a Disney nerd I am. But being new to collecting and trading them, I was hoping to meet some new people who shared similar interests / collected them as well. (:

So maybe share what kind of pins you have / what movie you collect / fun experiences, etc.?

Devout Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
I collected a ton when I was little. I have them at home in one of my drawers~

Devout Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
cmc_xox
I collected a ton when I was little. I have them at home in one of my drawers~

>uuuu> What ones do you have Christine.
Uhhh... I have one from Wilderness Lodge, a Minnie Mouse with my birthstone. I think maybe Belle and Jasmine?
I would have to look when I get home; I have one or two lanyards full.

Valiant Jackling

I only have two, which I got for free at Disney in 2008 when it was the "Year of a Million Dreams"... or something like that.

Dunno. Went on the roller coaster in Animal Kingdom and the workers were just handing them out to people as they got off xd They came on a starter lanyard.

Never was interested in collecting them, though. I like some of the pins, but I know, at the end of the day, I'll just wind up throwing them in a drawer and forgetting about them. It's too expensive a hobby to do that for xP So I save my money for things I know I'll continually enjoy.

Wheezing Gawker

9,825 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100
i'll have weeks where that's all i look at on ebay. i have a board full of them and everything...

Devout Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
probablycomplaining
i'll have weeks where that's all i look at on ebay. i have a board full of them and everything...

Ahhhh!! My soul sister!
I'm in one of those week periods right now. Could I ask what types you collect? Or if you have any pictures of your board?

Wheezing Gawker

9,825 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100
Takumi no Winry
probablycomplaining

Ahhhh!! My soul sister!
I'm in one of those week periods right now. Could I ask what types you collect? Or if you have any pictures of your board?

I really love princess pins but i'm suuuper picky about them. I'm obsessed with Tiana and Rapunzel and those shield blind boxes they have in the parks. I think i still have a few pictures of my board from when i traded on tumblr a few months back. what do you collect? pins!!

Devout Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
probablycomplaining

I really love princess pins but i'm suuuper picky about them. I'm obsessed with Tiana and Rapunzel and those shield blind boxes they have in the parks. I think i still have a few pictures of my board from when i traded on tumblr a few months back. what do you collect? pins!!

ahhh! you have such a cute collection!
i loooove those shield blind boxes, all the princesses were adorable. i have a few from that collection too.
tiana and rapunzel are both great princesses! i'm surprised you found people on tumblr to trade with.
i went through the pin trading tags a few times and they seemed kind of dead. >:
oh! i collect beauty and the beast, maleficent/aurora because they are lesbby otp, and a few alice in wonderland pins. c:
as much as i'd love to collect frozen, those pins are too frigging expensive.

Wheezing Gawker

9,825 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100
Takumi no Winry
probablycomplaining

ahhh! you have such a cute collection!
i loooove those shield blind boxes, all the princesses were adorable. i have a few from that collection too.
tiana and rapunzel are both great princesses! i'm surprised you found people on tumblr to trade with.
i went through the pin trading tags a few times and they seemed kind of dead. >:
oh! i collect beauty and the beast, maleficent/aurora because they are lesbby otp, and a few alice in wonderland pins. c:
as much as i'd love to collect frozen, those pins are too frigging expensive.

yessss oh my god the inflation on all the frozen merchandise is so depressing.

Justice Gaian

I collect Lion King pins from Disney. I have a few pictures of some. I love your two LK pins! heart

I'm missing a few on my website, but these are all of mine.

Devout Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
probablycomplaining

yessss oh my god the inflation on all the frozen merchandise is so depressing.

you can't even find some place to buy the dolls.
it's a pretty sad day when even hans is sold out.

Devout Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
NotNicky
I collect Lion King pins from Disney. I have a few pictures of some. I love your two LK pins! heart

I'm missing a few on my website, but these are all of mine.

ahh! the lion king. <3
last time i went to disney, they had an adorable pin of mufasa, sarabi and a baby simba.

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've been looking for something to collect and I recently discovered pins. As much as I love Disney, I figured it'd be something good to get into. First, I'm trying to figure out what to collect them in. Whether to get a board or find a way to store them in a book. After I get a nice collection going I might eventually start the trading aspect. Never get to Disney World or Disney Land, but it's definitely a hobby I'm interested in.

I'm glad there are others out there who like the same thing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff