Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

11,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • PvP 200
  • Marathon 300
I want these Disney dolls D: click

Toothsome Phantom

I only have a street rat Aladdin, animators collection Pocahontas, and a few older dolls from my childhood tucked somewhere in a box. I don't collect many of the actual dolls. Just figurines and display items. Or plushes. But I do have have hopes for some of the villainous dolls or the non-princess characters.

Newbie Member

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have the Designer Villain Evil Queen Doll, Snow White and Belle animator dolls c:

Romantic Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I got the Disney Animator Belle doll for my birthday- she's absolutely adorable heart

Chatty Dabbler

2,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I've got quite a few of the dolls Disney Store sells! Naveen, Charlotte, Gothel, Maleficent and Elinor are my latest. I've also got three of the Animator's Collection princess toddlers. (Belle, Aurora and Snow White.) And I've got more plushies than you could shake a stick at. xD
I would love the animators dolls. I just order a Merida doll & plush from the store. I love sales, just wish I'd notice the free shipping for today! D: (PS, does anyone know a rough estimate on how long it takes Disney to ship out?)

Lonely Phantom

3,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
i collect china dolls they really fascinate me and since i love Disney princesses so much i began collecting Kinsey dolls but the china versions are so hard to find
Leah-Yousafa_Hanif
i collect china dolls they really fascinate me and since i love Disney princesses so much i began collecting Kinsey dolls but the china versions are so hard to find

I think I have one for those. I have a porcelain doll of Belle that I got years ago.

Newbie Explorer

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
if ever i hear one of my friends slagging off disney i always tell them to shut up! my 25 year old sister loves disney and we sit there and quote eddie murphy all the way threw mulan thats my favourite one xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff