Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I'm a HUUUUGE disney fan. Love it to death and quote it every day haha. The Little mermaid being my fave I have a huge collection of TLM merch and mostly dolls! But i also collect the others. Im collecting the 17' Limited Edition Disney Store collection as well as the Designer dolls! (I HAVE ARIEL AHHHHH haha)

So does anyone else appretiacte disney dolls? theyre fabulous!!!!!

Receiver

there was a line outside of the Disney store at my local mall. Apparently there's a limited edition Villains series going on. I must admit, those dolls are beautifully sculpted
Yeah thats the designer villain collection! I looove them! They go along with last year's princess collection which were gorgeous! I happen to have the Ariel one and just ordered the Ursula one!

Receiver

awwww man I wish I was there to see the princesses. I'm gonna have to google them now LOL
Theyre beautiful! I love basically the whole collection. Most of them are sooo expensive now due to the limited edition. But there are still some good deals! I got ariel for $160 muuuch cheaper than her usual 500 price tag!

But ariel was like the top of her class there. Shes imo the best one of the collection!

If u can look up the 17' princess dolls too theyre gorgeous!!!

Vampire

The only Disney dolls I currently have are Charlotte and my childhood Esmeralda doll, but I want to get Maleficent.

Versatile Poster

I'm thinking about getting a Merida doll since I really liked Brave. I especially want a plush because the teddy bear I sleep with is losing its stuffing

(why yes, I am a kid at heart! wink )
I only have Charlotte and Rapunzel dolls everything is a plush or figurine or miscellaneous things User Image

edit;
I do have a giselle from enchanted doll
her and robert but theyre still in a box somewhere

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
I'm not really super into Disney Princesses so I only have one doll, and that's Flynn Rider. Got him when Tangled came out and oh boy am I glad I did. They simplified his attire drastically to cut costs.
Oh wow haha i didnt even know this got any replies! and thats awesome! Im glad to find some people who like Disney dolls as well!

At whoever wanted a maleficent there is a nice new playline (but nice quality lol) Maleficent that was recently released on the disneystore.com! and If u really like her there is her designer collection doll which is quite beautiful, her hair horns are eh but her outfit is beautiful!!!!

And omg im so jealous of you guys who have the Esmeralda and Giselle dolls! I want them SO BAD!!!!! but nice condition ones relatively expensive now especially the Enchanted ones! razz

Yeah I have quite the The Little Mermaid collection as well as Disney Princess collection! Ill post ics if i can sometime!
I've only recently started collecting dolls, although I had many disney princess ones as a kid most were lost when I moved sad . Dolls I currently have are the limited edition Rapunzel wedding dress, Ariel Belle and Rapunzel animators collection and ariel and Merida norm dolls. I really want to get some of the new singing ones does anyone have them yet? Also do people keep the dolls in their boxes or take them out?
I actually just got the Designer Villains Ursula in the mail today! She is beautifully DIABOLICAL.

Valiant Jackling

~purplemoonlitwolfcub~
I've only recently started collecting dolls, although I had many disney princess ones as a kid most were lost when I moved sad . Dolls I currently have are the limited edition Rapunzel wedding dress, Ariel Belle and Rapunzel animators collection and ariel and Merida norm dolls. I really want to get some of the new singing ones does anyone have them yet? Also do people keep the dolls in their boxes or take them out?

Word of warning if you get the singing dolls - beware those batteries. They can spell disaster for a collection if their acid is allowed to leach out, onto the figure.

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
I don't have many disney dolls..more the books and random toys that I've picked up at op shops.

I do however have a Tinkerbell which is one of those younger versions of the princesses style.

I'd love a Vanellope one too in that style as she looks fantastic too!
I don't collect the regular editions of the dolls (like you ones you pick up off the shelf).

However, I do have a few of the Limited Edition ones:
Rapunzel (in her wedding gown)
Cinderella
Merida
Merida and Queen Elinor
Designer Villians - Mother Gothel

I'm looking forward to see if they put one out for Mulan since the DVD is suppose to be released in Blu-Ray this Spring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff