Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Who else is haveing trouble finding some Alternators/Binaltech in their area? I have seen the offical site for them with something like a dozen out now. I still have only been able to find the first two! crying I don't want to have to go to eBay just to find Alternators!!!

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I hear ya'. We still only have Sideswipe and Smokescreen here. The others are taking so long to appear that I put the others in storage for now.
I've seen the first two and I saw Dead End on friday but didn't buy him because I'm stupid crying He's the one I really want. Hope you have luck on getting what you want.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
No problems here. Already got everyone I wanted ( Smokescreen, Sideswipe, Silverstreak, Hound, Dead End, Tracks, & Meister ). All I'm waiting for right now is Alternators Grimlock and Windcharger, but according to most news sites, they are going to be delayed.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kira Yui
No problems here. Already got everyone I wanted ( Smokescreen, Sideswipe, Silverstreak, Hound, Dead End, Tracks, & Meister ). All I'm waiting for right now is Alternators Grimlock and Windcharger, but according to most news sites, they are going to be delayed.

Sweet! That Hound looks gorgeous! Any desire for Swindle and/or Ravage?

Omnipresent Otaku

Knightraven
Kira Yui

I'll pick up swindle but Ravage looks so horrible I can't warrent it.

Its a real shame as I really like tracks and the car looks great but sticking on a head for a character like that is just pathetic.

Then again I pick up the binaltech ones.

www.bigbadtoystore.com has some of the ones past Smokescrean and sideswipe up.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
i'm able to find them, it just takes a looooooong time for the store to stock them ^.^;; it really ticks me off when i hear other people are finding the newest ones, and i still can't find some of the older ones. *sigh* i'm just happy that i finally found hound. whee heart

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Knightraven
Kira Yui

Swindle, yes. Ravage,... nah. xp
Don't know how things are Stateside, but here in Australia, finding Alternators is a real struggle. I've managed to pick up a Smokescreen, Sideswipe, & Hound so far, but that's about it. I have seen one or two units of Silverstreak and Dead End, but I'm not interested in them. Tracks was supposedly released (in his blue colours), but I've never seen one actually on the shelves. A small assortment of Meisters was put out in one store, but I didn't have the fifty bucks to score it at the time, so it looks like I've missed out on that one too! It's really frustrating, 'cause I find Sideswipes absolutely everywhere...!

DDBen
I'll pick up swindle but Ravage looks so horrible I can't warrent it.

Its a real shame as I really like tracks and the car looks great but sticking on a head for a character like that is just pathetic.

I hear ya! I hate the technique of 'recolours', as I find it to be a real cheat on the collectors - surely it's not too much to ask that each and every character be original...! And I really don't know about Decepticons being reformatted into everyday automobiles - yes, I know, there were the Stuntacons and Battlechargers, but the likes of Ravage and Shockwave?! Hmm... If Ravage absolutely had to be remade as an Alternator, then wouldn't a Jaguar have been a better model of vehicle to customize? I don't know...

Stubborn Veteran

30,990 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
I don't know what I was thinking but I found a ShockBlast and I passed him up...I feel like an idiot but I needed to pay rent....God Damn Bills....

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
sinister626
I don't know what I was thinking but I found a ShockBlast and I passed him up...I feel like an idiot but I needed to pay rent....God Damn Bills....
I hear ya! xp

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
sweatdrop passed on Tracks and Meister...

worst thing EVeh!

other than that, i got the ones i want, even BT Tracks xd
Talon TDS
Who else is haveing trouble finding some Alternators/Binaltech in their area? I have seen the offical site for them with something like a dozen out now. I still have only been able to find the first two! crying I don't want to have to go to eBay just to find Alternators!!!

I agree. Hasbro has to improve their distribution of the Alternators. Anyway, I've been able to buy all the figures that Hasbro has released so far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff