Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone thought about what a destructive force Care Bears and Care Bear Cousins could be if they wanted to be?

They do everything from teaching kids how to make their own modeling clay to smiting demons. They can do it all, and they can manipulate clouds and rainbows to do their bidding.

If all else fails they can also defeat any opponent with their tummy beams of doom, which either cleanly vanquish a foe, lobotimze them, or easily transform them into being socially acceptable.
The Final Beast
fetta
I like the sleepy one! although i forgot its official name... sweatdrop sad

Sleepy Time bear I think. He's my favorite next to Grumpy bear.

i thought it was bedtime bear?
Licorice Penguin
rasy
Licorice Penguin
In second grade, my big brother wrote a short story about our family meeting the Care Bears. ninja My dad was best friends with Grumpy Bear.

aw thats so cute

It's still in his room somewhere. If I ever find it, I'll type it up and post it on here. whee
oh excellent!

Beloved Gawker

GeeTee
Has anyone thought about what a destructive force Care Bears and Care Bear Cousins could be if they wanted to be?

They do everything from teaching kids how to make their own modeling clay to smiting demons. They can do it all, and they can manipulate clouds and rainbows to do their bidding.

If all else fails they can also defeat any opponent with their tummy beams of doom, which either cleanly vanquish a foe, lobotimze them, or easily transform them into being socially acceptable.

*snickers* xd
Isien
The Final Beast
fetta

i thought it was bedtime bear?

That's why I said "I Think"
The Final Beast
fetta

I think he's called Bedtime Bear actually. I haven't watched the show in forever so I can't possibly be sure.

My favorite care bear is Noble Heart. He's not a care bear, nor is he one of the care cousins. I'm not sure where he fits in though. :p
I like Hugs Bear and Tugs Bear. When I was little, I owned a few episodes starring them and I think Grams Bear. They're so adorable~!
rasy
so ya what is your most favourite carebear?
Grumpy bear...ever since i was 1 or 2....and i still watch it and have collectibles even though i'm almost 17
grumpy bear is the best of all the carebears i have all of them ecept secrets bear and tugds i know there comming back in stile but does any one know where it fing originals like that ive tried every antque shop i could find
Cheer Bear and Wish Bear! biggrin
I like Hugs and Tugs, they are so cute!

Rainbow Sweetheart

I like bedtime bear. biggrin
NO ONE CARES FOR YOU LOSERS!!!
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
MY FAV CAREBAR IS THE HAGING ******
scream scream scream scream scream scream
i don't like any of them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out