Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone. Have I got a great deal for you...

I recently got entangled in XBox world, after going over to my friends house every Friday for the past 2-3 months and playing Halo 2 online with him and about 10 other friends that go over to his house. Most of them there have an XBox but alas, I don't. So, heres the deal...

I have a shoe box (mens size 4) over flowing with all types of assorted cards, mostly basketball, football, yugioh, and magic, plus other weird ones... The box is about a foot long, no pun intended, and about 9-10 inches wide. It is about 4-5 inches deep. Anyway, it also has different card protectors, a small 3 compartment card case, and about 4 single card cases, and 2-3 deck boxes with many many many card sleeves. Along with that, I have a ton of awesome yugioh cards and magic cards....

I would be willing to trade all of that for a used Xbox and at least 1 xbox controller and a controller connector. they can also be used. I would also throw into the deal $15.

if anyone is interested in this, please contact me at rustyfanz@hotmail.com because i won't beable to be on this site too much and if you just reply here, than it will take me a while to respond back. thankz.

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
o_o;;; Child, this isn't what the Gaian Exchange is for....

Reported: 67c2c8a2ade767c562ef662786e89a25
this form is for trading gaia items only please let this thread die

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas