Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there!
When I was younger,there were some awesome toys around,but I don't know the names they had in the USA or other countries.
First,there was an alien toy(Called Neb here),wich you could make an authopsy,and sew him back .He'd came wich internal organs,and a green goo,wich you could put inside him to pretend it was blood,and you could buy the refill at the stores.(sadly,my mom never alllowed me to have one,she were alwas afraid to ruin the stupid carpet with the goo)
Then there were some puppets(Called Bogs here),made from a rubber which reminds me of a toad's skin...they had glow in the dark eyes,and the bigger ones could move their eyes from side to side.
So,if anyone knows about what I'm talking,could you help me?
I hope to find those toys for sale somewhere,but I need to know their names first,cuz I've tried using those names I mentioned,but it ended nowhere...thanks
hello smile

sorry...don't seem to know any toy that resembles what you've just described... but..hmm... have you tried the local shops..? smile ((where do you live by the way? smile )) maybe if you can give more detail, like, how about the packaging..? the colors? dimensions? smile

good luck on your quest! wink
??? no sorry...
The alien toy sounds like something from the Mad Scientist toyline that was around way back in the 80's. I'm sorry, but I can't be more specific on the name. sweatdrop

I DO know, however, that Mad Scientist stuff is very VERY rare. I've only ever seen two, maybe three things pass through Ebay.

The other toy is more simple. Those puppets were called Boglins. Each one had it's own individual name so I can't give you much more than that. I just know I enjoyed playing with mine very much. biggrin
IgorSan
Hey there!
When I was younger,there were some awesome toys around,but I don't know the names they had in the USA or other countries.
First,there was an alien toy(Called Neb here),wich you could make an authopsy,and sew him back .He'd came wich internal organs,and a green goo,wich you could put inside him to pretend it was blood,and you could buy the refill at the stores.(sadly,my mom never alllowed me to have one,she were alwas afraid to ruin the stupid carpet with the goo)
Then there were some puppets(Called Bogs here),made from a rubber which reminds me of a toad's skin...they had glow in the dark eyes,and the bigger ones could move their eyes from side to side.
So,if anyone knows about what I'm talking,could you help me?
I hope to find those toys for sale somewhere,but I need to know their names first,cuz I've tried using those names I mentioned,but it ended nowhere...thanks

The Alien was called Dissect an Alien and the puppets were called Boglins, made by Mattel. I still have Drool from the Large Boglins set. Those were cool!
those sound interesting...
never heard of them but good luck getting your hands on them. Hey maybe theyll make a comeback smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff